I'm coming for you.

JimKongIl

Infinite Citadel is ex LE ex Umbrella in TE and MK in SE.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000134

Apparently, someone sees me as a threat to the flag so they put him up to attacking me. I'd like to return the favor and teach them a lesson for thinking they can get away with having others do your dirty work.

I have my suspicions who is behind this. Basically, if you are in the top ten and I don't know or recognize you and you cannot convince me you are not behind this your flag chances are over. I'll add that its a very short list.

I don't mind the attack as I shoot for top casualties not the flag, I just find the concept of convincing others to attack so you can skate into #1 without a scratch a distasteful practice and it should be strongly discouraged.

The irony is I was no threat to your flag pursuits until now.

Any info would be greatly appreciated and I will certainly respect your confidentiality.

Good day.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='Katsumi' date='07 June 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1275888657' post='2327488']
I blame AZTEC since they seem to be attacking you. And everyone near the top. And sanctioning people like me.
[/quote]

yes it is so kind of them to break the no sanctioning policy that has survived on blue for 3 rounds now?

I hope it never comes to bite them in the ba dunk a dunk

[quote name='Schad' date='07 June 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1275890543' post='2327527']
Marcus: he gets things done.

And for once Jim, it wasn't Pork Shrimp...happy hunting.
[/quote]
Indeed I do. Aztec can expect something. :)

[quote name='Schad' date='07 June 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1275890543' post='2327527']
Marcus: he gets things done.

And for once Jim, it wasn't Pork Shrimp...happy hunting.
[/quote]

Thanks Schad. Hopefully I will find him before I get nuked and can no longer declare. At the very least I couldn't have more favorable conditions for top casualties :)

[quote name='Confusion' date='07 June 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1275890717' post='2327533']
[/quote]

I'd like to hear a gov rep from Aztec comment on this. They don't seem like the type to do something like this, I've had a good history with them. But one thing is clear, their senator WeThePeople/Zombie Land is certainly clearing the way by sanctioning the top blue nations for no real reason.

Edit: not to mention that Infinite Citadel who obviously is in cahoots attacked one of the top Aztec nations. I think it is very possible they are ghosts although I've never seen a ghost get elected senator. I'll add its very interesting that 2 of my attackers are attacking each other.

Edit2: Whats even funnier is that there's no one that really has a chance at the flag that I haven't verified in SE, I know them or they were exonerated by who attacked them or sanctioned them.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='07 June 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1275892033' post='2327559']
I'd like to hear a gov rep from Aztec comment on this. They don't seem like the type to do something like this, I've had a good history with them. But one thing is clear, their senator WeThePeople/Zombie Land is certainly clearing the way by sanctioning the top blue nations for no real reason.
[/quote]
They may have planned this in order to win the flag, But either way, I'll see what I can do.

[quote name='Confusion' date='07 June 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1275892738' post='2327565']
They may have planned this in order to win the flag, But either way, I'll see what I can do.
[/quote]

But to confuse the issue even further, the only Aztec nation in a position to get the flag is being attacked by Infinite Citadel and at a glance it looks like he taking damage and not fighting back.

Edit: Anyone have Matlock's cell phone #?

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='Katsumi' date='07 June 2010 - 06:31 AM' timestamp='1275888657' post='2327488']
I blame AZTEC since they seem to be attacking you. And everyone near the top. And sanctioning people like me.
[/quote]
[quote name='shwypn' date='07 June 2010 - 06:41 AM' timestamp='1275889287' post='2327498']
yes it is so kind of them to break the no sanctioning policy that has survived on blue for 3 rounds now?[/quote]

Yes, quite clearly we've managed to elect a senator who has an alliance seniority of...
6/6/2010 11:52:19 PM (1 Days)

As far as I'm aware, WeThePeople is ex Ordo Paradoxia, he's their senator and the reason he's probably done this is perhaps that he's pissed off that he was attacked by LE (LE / OP War) after being #1 for the majority of the round. Obviously he didn't want to stir !@#$ for OP, so jumped AA. It was kind of him to land on ours but he bears no association to AZTEC whatsoever.

[quote name='Confusion' date='07 June 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1275890717' post='2327533']
[/quote]

An apology for your idiocy in jumping to conclusions? Thanks Marcus, that would be appreciated.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='07 June 2010 - 07:27 AM' timestamp='1275892033' post='2327559']
I'd like to hear a gov rep from Aztec comment on this. They don't seem like the type to do something like this, I've had a good history with them. But one thing is clear, their senator WeThePeople/Zombie Land is certainly clearing the way by sanctioning the top blue nations for no real reason.[/quote]

Cheers Jim, at least someone recognises that this isn't the kind of !@#$ we'd pull. Thanks for your patience, I've replied to your igm if you want me to jump on IRC I will do.

[quote name='Confusion' date='07 June 2010 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1275892738' post='2327565']
[/quote]

This may come as a shock to you but WeThePeople has been OP senator for all of this round, AZTEC with it's 30 active members have never voted for and this senate reset didn't manage to pull together 47 votes for him, 7 for Biff Hooper, 1 for myself and I don't know how many others who just voted themself. We don't vote for an official senator, we just wing it, someone from AZTEC has quite a few votes, they end up getting voted for.

Either way? So we should expect war from MHA should we? Or is this more to do with the fact that this round we have no formal leadership, so we turned down your offer of assisting you in some war you were cooking up?

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Mayzie' date='07 June 2010 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1275896925' post='2327608']
Yes, quite clearly we've managed to elect a senator who has an alliance seniority of...

As far as I'm aware, WeThePeople is ex Ordo Paradoxia, he's their senator and the reason he's probably done this is perhaps that he's pissed off that he was attacked by LE (LE / OP War) after being #1 for the majority of the round. Obviously he didn't want to stir !@#$ for OP, so jumped AA. It was kind of him to land on ours but he bears no association to AZTEC whatsoever.

An apology for your idiocy in jumping to conclusions? Thanks Marcus, that would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, I know Aztec doesn't pull this !@#$ but it seems...you know.

Cheers Jim, at least someone recognises that this isn't the kind of !@#$ we'd pull. Thanks for you patience, I've replied to your igm if you want me to jump on IRC I will do.

This may come as a shock to you but WeThePeople has been OP senator for all of this round, AZTEC with it's 30 members have never voted for and this senate reset didn't manage to pull together 47 votes for him, 7 for Biff Hooper, 1 for myself and I don't know how many others who just voted themself. We don't vote for an official senator, we just wing it, someone has quite a few votes, they end up getting voted for.

Either way? So we should expect war from MHA should we? Or is this more to do with the fact that this round we have no formal leadership, so we turned down your offer of assisting you in some war you were cooking up?
[/quote]

Actually, None. But you know, we don't like our opponents to be sanctioned, it tends to make the war "unfair". At this moment I don't know what to believe and I don't plan on doing anything for now.

Edit: I also know Aztec doesn't do these type of things but it seems....well you know.
Oh, almost forgot, Thanks for the Clarification.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='07 June 2010 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1275897119' post='2327610']
Actually, None. But you know, we don't like our opponents to be sanctioned, it tends to make the war "unfair". At this moment I don't know what to believe and I don't plan on doing anything for now.

Edit: I also know Aztec doesn't do these type of things but it seems....well you know.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Then stop making out you're going to do something about some stupid conspiracy, with comments like ''This will be handled'' and ''AZTEC can expect something''.

Yes, it does seem a little suspicious. I'll look into these rogue situations, because that's all they are. What it looks like to me is, The One was attacked by an Umbrella nation, so went rogue, Gunslinger I have no idea about, boredom perhaps? and WeThePeople is most certainly not one of ours.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='07 June 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1275898019' post='2327614']
Then stop making out you're going to do something about some stupid conspiracy, with comments like ''This will be handled'' and ''AZTEC can expect something''.

Yes, it does seem a little suspicious. I'll look into these rogue situations, because that's all they are. What it looks like to me is, The One was attacked by an Umbrella nation, so went rogue, Gunslinger I have no idea about, boredom perhaps? and WeThePeople is most certainly not one of ours.
[/quote]
I'm going to ask one of the senators if they can sanction the rogues, if you don't mind.

Edit: I wasn't trying to sound like the big bad wolf....It's just some of the nations that where sanctioned are in multiple wars...

Edited by Confusion

The senators can do as they wish to rogues if you think that will help clear up this situation, but I dare say you're just going to screw up other peoples trades, pissing off more people in the end.

I'll be messaging all AZTEC members, telling them to vote for any of the top four nations on the senate elections list other than Zombie Land and seeing if we can get some Blue team friends to do the same. If someone from OP could tell their members to stop voting Zombie Land and do the same that'd be great.

E: As far as I know he can only sanction five people, they'll all be listed and can have the sanctions removed by the other senators. Maybe one of those could do that when we knock him out of the senate.

Edited by Mayzie

Upset or not Mayzie, you have to admit at first glance Aztec is a very good assumption to make. You guys have minimal casualties, maximum infra/tech, are on blue and hold the senator despite ghosting issues.

While he was wrong, you do have that initial smell of something's up.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='07 June 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1275905700' post='2327650']
Upset or not Mayzie, you have to admit at first glance Aztec is a very good assumption to make. You guys have minimal casualties, maximum infra/tech, are on blue and hold the senator despite ghosting issues.

While he was wrong, you do have that initial smell of something's up.
[/quote]

Upset? Who's upset? The people in here claiming to have been sanctioned by our alliance perhaps, I'm not. What you lot choose to believe is entirely up to you, the first I knew of any of this was when I read this thread.

I'm just here to tell you that we know nothing about it and that WeThePeople has been a member of OP for this entire round, he only jumped to our AA yesterday when he started sanctioning people. So no WE do not hold a senator, someone else does and he jumped alliance to cause !@#$, something which I'm working on rectifying now. Maybe someone from OP could inform us why they are / were voting for a rogue senator, they must trust him enough to vote him into that position.

The only thing that smells is your feet! :gag: lol

No seriously, I know how it looks but from what I have been able to gather so far, The One was attacked by an Umbrella nation, so decided to go out with a bang, he attacked Infinite Citadel who in turn decided to go out blowing people up if he wasn't going to get the flag.

Wars initiated by us that we're looking at -

[quote]6/7/2010 12:25:54 AM
"wooohoo!"

[Team: Blue]
Zombie Land
Ruler: WeThePeople
AZTEC

[Team: Black]
Raidon
Ruler: JimKongIl
There Will Be Blood
Currently Fighting[/quote]

[b]Not our member, 1 day seniority. Ordo Paradoxia senator[/b]

[quote]6/7/2010 12:23:20 AM
"WHEEEEEEEEE"

[Team: None]
The Matrix
Ruler: The One
AZTEC

[Team: Black]
Raidon
Ruler: JimKongIl
There Will Be Blood
Currently Fighting

6/6/2010 2:30:00 PM
[b]"Umbrella Roguing Me = 6 nukes"[/b]

The Matrix
AZTEC

Infinite Citadel
Ruler: Infinite Citadel
tardis
Currently Fighting

6/6/2010 8:36:37 AM
"hi!"

Zeeland
Ruler: ArneS
Umbrella

The Matrix
AZTEC
Currently Fighting[/quote]

ArneS of Umbrella attacked The One, The One then attacked two nations on one man alliances.

What's so suspicious about that? Someone's going to get nuked so figured they might as well have some fun on their way down. You wouldn't do the same in that situation?

Much respect, Jim.

Good luck in your pursuit, of both.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='07 June 2010 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1275888161' post='2327478']
i think it was this guy

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000335

No, I'm not biased at all.
[/quote]
Supercoolyellow is a funny guy ;)

Not saying that, just pointing out that if Jim is pissed someone hit him, suspecting Aztec is a reasonable group at first. Considering there are only 3 alliances I would suspect of this out of TFD which are doing their usual, "Let me hide the entire round, build up day 59 at hour 23.5 and then gloat if we win a third" credo, that's about it.

Yeah, it's a fair assumption at first glance, hence why I'm attempting prove our innocence / investigate a little as to what as gone off. Like Jim said, we've always had pretty good relations with him so he wanted to hear from AZTEC gov before making a decision. That's why I'm here, we have no gov and I'm not even in an AZTEC SE alliance anymore but I believe I'm capable of speaking for us on a matter such as this one. Since the nation most likely for a flag spot is WAPA SE, second likely would be me and I doubt either of us would put in an AZTEC flag over that of our own alliance, so doubt we could pull a move such as this one.

I'm messaging all major Blue alliances that I can think of, trying to get them to combine votes to get WeThePeople from the senate and we'll also have him attacked, if no-one else beats us to it. The rest of it, I believe I've explained as best I can. You sit on a one man AA, there's a possibility you'll get hit unfortunately.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Mayzie' date='07 June 2010 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1275910034' post='2327677']
Yeah, it's a fair assumption at first glance, hence why I'm attempting prove our innocence / investigate a little as to what as gone off. Like Jim said, we've always had pretty good relations with him so he wanted to hear from AZTEC gov before making a decision. That's why I'm here, we have no gov and I'm not even in an AZTEC SE alliance anymore but I believe I'm capable of speaking for us on a matter such as this one. Since the nation most likely for a flag spot is WAPA SE, second likely would be me and I doubt either of us would put in an AZTEC flag over that of our own alliance, so doubt we could pull a move such as this one.

I'm messaging all major Blue alliances that I can think of, trying to get them to combine votes to get WeThePeople from the senate and we'll also have him attacked, if no-one else beats us to it. The rest of it, I believe I've explained as best I can. You sit on a one man AA, there's a possibility you'll get hit unfortunately.
[/quote]
We have already instructed our members.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' date='07 June 2010 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1275896475' post='2327600']
Jim, this is crappy crap.

I will see if I can see what is going on.

Chin up and light the fuses!
[/quote]

Thanks, Tom. I'm enjoying this actually. Finally this round is getting a bit interesting.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='07 June 2010 - 02:49 AM' timestamp='1275896925' post='2327608']

[/quote]
You are right, Mayzie, sorry I missed that in the confusion. Guys, I think someone just wants to make it look like Aztec is involved. I am completely convinced Aztec gov was not involved in any way.

I knew I remembered him from somewhere. Again its ironic because I left LE well before they hit OP. I'd like to add I do not think the OP gov was involved with this in any way. I thought WethePeople was Denniswerf beforehand but now I don't know as if that was the case I would be surprised.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='07 June 2010 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1275910034' post='2327677']
You sit on a one man AA, there's a possibility you'll get hit unfortunately.
[/quote]

Very true, Mayzie. I'm not complaining and I see the turn of events as quite fortunate. I was running out of antagonists in TE and its a lot of fun to have a clear objective again. I love the battle so don't shed any tears for me.