¡Cuba Libre!

Bull Run

OOC: You guys are assuming I will never hold a vote, which is not true. This thread came about before I could even do anything with Cuba (including officially claim it) - I have RP ideas that need to be implemented before a vote happens, and I will not let you folks rush my RP.

"Chancellor Croix is happy to hear that Himynamistan has agreed to Louisiana's conditions."

[code]Private to the Holy American Empire and Atlantis:

Greetings friends,

As you are no doubt aware, the newly formed Mexican states and the Dominican Republic are rumbling against Louisiana's recent annexation of Cuba. Should any military action against Louisiana happen, it will affect both your nations a great deal - so I invite you to participate in the conference I will be having with the Mexican nations and the Dominican Republic in Alexandria, Louisiana.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Chancellor Michael Croix[/code]

[quote name='zzzptm' date='07 June 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1275945927' post='2328140']
Special Envoy Sepulveda will be on his way.

OOC: Conference in this thread or another one?
[/quote]
OOC: I'd say another one, I'll make the thread.

[quote name='Sargun' date='07 June 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1275948385' post='2328200']
Kuutsmil requests the allowance of the presence of an ambassador in the talks as we are a member of La Liga Indigena.
[/quote]
"Should Kuutsmil's representative travel with the Dominican Republic's representative then it will be allowed."

Louisiana had nothing to discuss: it only used the meeting as a forum for the degradation of La Liga Indigena and to promote its own chauvinism and imperialist agenda. Louisiana had the opportunity to begin a new chapter in the course of history, but it preferred to write a sentence in an old chapter, the one about the way militaristic regimes oppress defenseless people.

[i]¡Cuba Libre![/i]

-- Himynamistan Special Envoy Sepulveda`