Constant Harassment by UINE

corey rolfe

Hi Planet Bob,
Here's the deal. In the past two months I've been constantly harassed by UINE, both IC and OOC. I can't go anywhere on IRC without being harassed. I've been constantly attacked by their members IC. This is not uncommon for them but it's really starting to piss me off. I'm wondering what I should do at this point. Please reply with suggestions and such. UINE people don't reply.

Thanks,
Corey Rolfe

Yeah...
6/6/2010 7:24:56 PM
War Declared By:
Buck Dich
Ruler: rickyman24
Union of Integrated National Entities

War Declared On:
The Empire of Asher
Ruler: Corey Rolfe
iunctus

5/26/2010 11:44:12 PM
War Declared By:
blahr
Ruler: thelittlejd
Union of Integrated National Entities

War Declared On:
The Empire of Asher
Ruler: Corey Rolfe
iunctus

In-game attacks should be dealt with by your alliance. If there are OOC attacks, report them to your alliance and ask them to speak to UINE government about it.

edit: If you want to chill on IRC somewhere come to #cnrp, I'll deal with jerkasses pretty swift

edittomod: jerkass is a real word so i wasn't intending to use it for evasion :v:

Edited by Sargun

What Corey has failed to mention is the fact that we did respond to his inquiries about the teach raid matter. I have told him our position regarding this issue as stated in our charter. I have told him that our nations are responsible for their own actions in this matter. However he did not seem to be very satisfied when I told him this.

Regarding the other issue, it was not mentioned the last time we talked. As well I wont be surprised if it did occur, that it was a two way deal. Especially after saying this to me today. [quote][19:24] [INFO] Query view for “corey” opened.
<corey> wow your not the brightest tool in the shed[/quote] Now UINE does not take these issues lightly, and if evidence is presented, an investigation will occur. However someone from Iunctus will also need to be talking to us regarding this matter. As Corey has been the only person that has talked to us (only on the tech raid issue though).

Corey, as he just stated in his reply, just post some solid evidence, IE Pm's with them harrasing you, chatlogs, print screens and the like.
And it will be investigated.

Past that, whining about them not doing anything wont solve anything.
Theyve given you a lifeline so grab it.

[quote name='Sargun' date='06 June 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1275876019' post='2327144']
In-game attacks should be dealt with by your alliance. If there are OOC attacks, report them to your alliance and ask them to speak to UINE government about it.

edit: If you want to chill on IRC somewhere come to #cnrp, I'll deal with jerkasses pretty swift

edittomod: jerkass is a real word so i wasn't intending to use it for evasion :v:
[/quote]
How does one deal with ones' self, then? :P