Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

Both sides have had my ear in this scenario, and I must say this situation, especially this thread, has left me both exhausted and heartbroken :( To see people I respect tear at each other like this is making me wonder whether or not [i]I[/i] should stick around.

Everyone needs to take a step back for a second. And as zzzptm said, he is indeed having a tough time with this, so please lay off.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='05 June 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1275791035' post='2325602']
Plz bring NSO along for the ride.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]When I go on a suicide run I go it alone. I am the lone rider, the lone wolf. I alone make the stand for justice. I alone defend all that is good, all that is righteous, and all that is pure. I am the constant, the sole absolute. I am the cornerstone of all principles and decency in this world. I am the mark by which lesser men define themselves by.

Now since I know one of you is going to ask, I'll go ahead and say it. Why? Why RV do you hate MK? This is the reason. I have seen bullying in the past. NPO did it, and others did it. I am a man who stands up for the weak because someone must. And not just any man. It takes a certain moral fortitude and certainty in order to stand against such a mob and say "no." And not just say, but to shout. To boldly proclaim. This has to stop. I shall tolerate no more. When I read ole Banksy's thing today I noticed it was all about Tiberius, and it occurred to me then that MK found a whipping boy. You see, MK started out in the UJP. The UJP was a group of bullies. They kicked and abused those weaker than them for their own gratification. Then MK got a taste of how it felt in the war. They stood for the right then. Now they've reverted to their true selves.

The world is without heroes now. There is no one willing to stand up for the downtrodden, and the abused. The whipping boys of the world. Who cares for them? I do. I alone watch over my flock. My friends. My children. And as I have stated, MK will stop this unjustified and uncalled for abuse of Tiberius. If it does not, then it has me to answer to.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 June 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1275791201' post='2325606']
[color="#0000FF"]When I go on a suicide run I go it alone. I am the lone rider, the lone wolf. I alone make the stand for justice. I alone defend all that is good, all that is righteous, and all that is pure. I am the constant, the sole absolute. I am the cornerstone of all principles and decency in this world. I am the mark by which lesser men define themselves by.[/color]
[/quote]
Oh yeah? Well I am the true and righteous hero of CN! Without me there is only darkness and evil, I am everything we supposedly wanted to save about this game. I am CN!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 June 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1275791201' post='2325606']
[color="#0000FF"]When I go on a suicide run I go it alone. I am the lone rider, the lone wolf. I alone make the stand for justice. I alone defend all that is good, all that is righteous, and all that is pure. I am the constant, the sole absolute. I am the cornerstone of all principles and decency in this world. I am the mark by which lesser men define themselves by.[/color]
[/quote]

So if MK decides to attack you, you'll tell the NSO to let you handle it by yourself or are you going to hide in peace mode?

[quote name='Drai' date='05 June 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1275789866' post='2325554']
These shenanigans never occurred before Archon was King!
[/quote]

At least Bros could control his members.

Also,

[quote] 16:07:24 [Emperor_Tiberius[NADC]] MK is an alliance full of "Jerks"
16:07:34 (Penkala[NSO]) hmm?
16:07:36 (Penkala[NSO]) Really?
16:07:47 (Penkala[NSO]) =/
16:08:17 [Emperor_Tiberius[NADC]] Their good to you cause of the "favors" you do for them IRL
16:08:30 (Penkala[NSO]) what does that mean?
16:09:15 [Emperor_Tiberius[NADC]] "favors" only has one meaning[/quote]

Just another fabricated log. Not sure if it'll help with the CB-making, though, MK. Sorry :(

[quote name='Choson' date='05 June 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1275791702' post='2325617']
So if MK decides to attack you, you'll tell the NSO to let you handle it by yourself or are you going to hide in peace mode?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have stated many times that if any alliance, be it your own or MK, decides to attack me I will not be taking help. I've been a martyr for good before, and if it is what the world needs I will do it alone.

And I can see why so many of you are quick to join in on the piling of Tiberius. You want to stay on MK's good side, and you wouldn't dare call them out. I mean, when they threaten you if you do why would you?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 June 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1275791859' post='2325620']
[color="#0000FF"]I have stated many times that if any alliance, be it your own or MK, decides to attack me I will not be taking help. I've been a martyr for good before, and if it is what the world needs I will do it alone.

And I can see why so many of you are quick to join in on the piling of Tiberius. You want to stay on MK's good side, and you wouldn't dare call them out. I mean, when they threaten you if you do why would you?[/color]
[/quote]

So you have to wait for someone to attack you, while you make all the threats in the world? That's not how martyrdom works. Why don't you live up to your words, take the first step and wipe GOONS and MK off the surface of Bob?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 June 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1275790563' post='2325584']
[color="#0000FF"]I shall see that they pay for this. I will destroy MK.[/color][/quote]

You'll have to get through us first. Good luck. :smug:

Edited by Londo Mollari

[quote name='Drai' date='06 June 2010 - 04:33 AM' timestamp='1275791602' post='2325615']
Oh yeah? Well I am the true and righteous hero of CN! Without me there is only darkness and evil, I am everything we supposedly wanted to save about this game. I am CN!
[/quote]
You, sir, win one internets.

[quote name='DirkNL' date='05 June 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1275792289' post='2325627']
You, sir, win one internets.
[/quote]

Going to have to echo my fellow Prophet's words on that one.

[quote name='mythicknight' date='05 June 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1275786124' post='2325414']
Well.

Time to start drinking.
[/quote]

Perfect.

Tip for the op, preemptive strike against C&G. Success rate thus far: 0%. Good luck.

[quote name='Rudolph' date='05 June 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1275792514' post='2325639']
Going to have to echo my fellow Prophet's words on that one.
[/quote]

I too have to agree with this :3

Tiberius C Nero

IF everything you have said is true and you have the prove to back it up, just simply follow the rules of the [ooc]Game[/ooc] and forum, report it and let the Admin deal with this.

here is a link to those rules to help you:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=17

posting this sort of topic, will just make things worst for you.

Some of you may or may not remember from my antics in the water cooler on the old CN forum way back. I've been keeping to myself because CN is utterly insane & would have driven me mad if I had tried to decipher it. But when one of my members brought this to my attention, I had to speak up. Now relations between the United Blue Directorate & the Mushroom Kingdom have been...what's the proper word? Lukewarm? With a war, spying, and a boycott of all MK members on our IRC & forum(it's been around since after the 8 Minute War). I have been no fan of MK ever since they ZI'd my best friends Mdnss, Slybomber, and Bahman & attacked my beloved alliance. But I have tolerated MK, I even fought the boycott at every turn to appeal it.

But this is beyond anything I have patience for, and I have been known for my already limited patience. I personally have had a taste of what Tiberius has been thru, and without regard for his other accusations towards MK, he has been harrassed by them & I cannot stand, support, or tolerate such people who take part in or support it. As UBD Director, duely elected, I fully support our boycott of MK & as Core Party President, also duely elected, the Core Party fully supports any internal UBD legislation pertaining to the restriction of foreign relations between the UBD & MK(and by extension CnG). This alone was the straw that broke the camel's back. I will take a personal stand against [i]anyone[/i] who supports MK, or it's allies OR any person who performs actions similar to those of MK. I would like to add this is not the official stance of the entire UBD(except for the boycott), only the Core Party & myself.

Hail UBD & Hail It's Allies!

UBD Director,
[i]Corran Dralling[/i]

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1275785638' post='2325396']
Either you lost control over your alliance, Archon, or you condone what is going on and it's the official position of your alliance.
[/quote]

To be blunt, I don't see where Archon has ever claimed he had his members on a tight leash, nor particularly cared to implement such a leadership style.