Cayman Extension

Sargun II

Seven hundred and fifty soldiers have para dropped into the Cayman Islands. There is no legitimate claim to the islands as of yet and the islands were inexplicably abandoned in the year 2008. Kuutsmil has put a protectorate on the islands until further notice.

[[OOC: The Cayman isles aren't marked on the map and there has been no CNRP mention of them since 2008. [b]If[/b] there is a claim that can be backed up consider this void.]]

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Triyun' date='05 June 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1275770098' post='2324879']
The USC asserts its claim over these islands.
[/quote]

The USC has no claim over these islands and their assertion is rejected.

OOC: The Cayman islands were owned by Tahoe and as such were liberated by me during the course of the Cuban offensive. They weren't marked on the map, like a lot of his smaller islands around Cuba and the Bahamas.

[quote name='Sargun' date='05 June 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1275776524' post='2325114']
OOC: The Cayman islands were never owned by Tahoe. Better yet, you have never typed the word Cayman before today.
[/quote]
OOC: You're correct, I posted that I was hitting the islands around Cuba in my posts - which includes the Caymans. Now, please remove your troops.

[quote name='Yawoo' date='05 June 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1275778285' post='2325187']
OOC: You're correct, I posted that I was hitting the islands around Cuba in my posts - which includes the Caymans. Now, please remove your troops.
[/quote]

OOC: "the islands around Cuba" doesn't count, because:

A. You didn't mention them by name, and
B. as Tahoe did not own the Caymans in the first place logically you would not be invading those islands as you were fighting a war against Tahoe

Now, please, get a legitimate claim or get out of my thread.