.A Recognition of War

JonBoy16

To be short and to the point, The Phoenix Cobras recognize what is either another bloc, or the worlds largest coincidence.

TPC recognizes Umbrella, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, and Mostly Harmful Alliance in their endeavors to war with TPC.

...not even a DoW guys? My- how TE has changed...

You can add RE, AoD, Fark, and SWAT to that. Pork Shrimp appears to have been slated on TPC's side of this. I'd like to thank the coalition for at least waiting until the first wave of Catharsis defensive slots were opened up.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='05 June 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1275763861' post='2324717']
its strategy from what i see, they know who their allies are but the defenders are still trying to figure out whats going on
[/quote]
Yay, someone that is smart. I didn't think i'd find one around here.

Funny, TE has changed and largely TPF/TPC has done nothing to help it for the past several rounds, don't play coy Jonboy, you have/had some great members but TPF has always been an alliance out for its own interests and if that meant hurting TE in the long run then you would do it and did.

I'll be the first to admit that TPC will look out for the best interest of our members, and I take pride in that. Any AA governig body should feel the same. As far as hurting TE, I'm not sure what you're talking about.