The Voice of Revolution

Bull Run

[center][size="3"][b]Free Caribbean[/b][/size][/center]

The Dominican Republic officially announced its support for the [i]Caribe Libre[/i] (Free Caribbean) movement. A non-profit organization dedicated to the liberation and self-determination of the people of the Caribbean islands. The organization has, with the aid of the Dominican Revolutionary government, established its headquarters in the capital, Santo Domingo. Commandante Che pledged his support for the cause of Caribbean freedom as a vital stepping stone to Latin American, American, and World liberation. Efforts for wide reaching revolution and freedom for every downtrodden man, woman, and child promise to continue on. Che has become extremely active; at the forefront of liberation. Traveling, speaking out, and organizing for revolution everywhere.

An elderly Dominican man amongst the people on the street appeared on the screen, [i]"Che is as the bird saught after by every photographer.[/i] the old man chuckled lightly, [i]Once you catch a glimps of him and peer through your lense he flutters away to some remote part of our world. He's a man on a mission. His home is in the hearts of the men and women who love him; he knows no other home."[/i]

[center][img]http://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/00725/kuba59_5901_che_DW__725202g.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="3"][b]La Liga Indigena &[/b][/size][/center]
[center][b][size="3"]Declaration of the Congress of Latin American Peoples[/size][/b][/center]

Representing the victorious revolucionarios de la Republica Dominicana, Commandante Che Guevara has taken part in a conference to establish a cooperative union amongst [u]Free Latin American People[/u]. The Dominican Republic, along with Chiapas, Kuutsmil, & Himynamistan have established such a cooperation succesfully. Another victory in a succession of such for the liberation of the Americas from the shackles of imperialism has lit its torch. A highly organized, dedicated, complex, and intricate front for the defence of the free people of Central America as well as the Caribbean has arrived & we in the Domincan Republic pledge our full support.

[center][img]http://omega.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/che.jpg[/img][/center]
El Commandante Che in attendance

[center][b][size="3"]Entrevista con El Commandante[/size][/b][/center]

We tune in now for a surprise bump into El Commandante on the streets of Santo Domingo...

[i]"..the North American military occupation of the Cuban island, and its domination of the inhabitants is a great tragedy that, thanks be to God, we have recieved the oportunity to address. We exposed Louisiana as a 'false prophet' in the crusade for liberation, they're navy, their soldiers all part of the imperialist "Big Stick" that is brought down upon the weak. Let me say, to the people in South America, Central & North, and all the islands of the Caribbean we haven't forgotten about your struggle nor have we by any means ceased our efforts for your liberation..we have simply centered our current efforts with the people of Cuba and their liberation as the world learns the truth of Louisiana imperialist intent." [/i]

The reporter nods excitedly and replies as he refers to several notecards, [i]"Yes, of course Commandante. I'm sure they understand the current outcry specifically for Cuban liber..."[/i] he was interupted by a group of marchers who screamed for the cameras as they passed by, [i]"Ain't no power like the power of the people 'cuz the power of the people dont quit! Say what?! Ain't no power like the power of the people 'cuz the power of the people don't quit!! Say what?! Ain't no power like the power of the people..."[/i] Their cries faded as they continued marching. Commandante Che applauded the young crusaders and turned again to the reporter.

The reporter pressed in his ear piece and sighed, [i]"Aw come on.. Thank you for speaking here with us today, Commandante but that is all the time we have."[/i] The reporter handed his microphone to the camera man and grabbed Che's shoulder [i]"Really, thank you for everything..."[/i]

[center][img]http://www.woostercollective.com/images2/cherstencil.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by Bull Run

Polls indicating public feeling of the Dominican Republic largely fell today after the nation preached rebellion aimed at the millions of Imperials. Apparently the Dominican Republic had failed to notice there was next to no unrest, none of which was related to the desire for an ethnically inspired nation, considering the only two ethnicities in the Empire were Imperial and Phoenician.

[center][size="3"][b]Comming of Age[/b][/size][/center]

The latest national shock has come, understandably, in an unexpected form. The amazing developements continue to cause a stir among the nation's American revolution movement, youth, and followers of El Commandantes personal life. Revealed thus far is the long going relationship between Nathalie Cardone and our Commander Ernesto "Che" Guevara! Nathalie Cardon had been a Spanish immigrant of mixed French and Hispanic descent, is now Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Dominican Republic. She had aided in the Dominican revolution and faught alongside Che.

She announced today that her son, who was largely ignored by the public limelight, was infact the son of Che Guevara. Desiderio "Che" Guevara was quickly received as the heir to the revolutionary struggle..

[center][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/Zapaw/Randomality/Che18-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][size="3"][b]Health Care System[/b][/size][/center]

Medical aid and supplies accepted from our ally, Himynamistan has created a surprlus of such within the nation. The Revolutionary government has increased the budgeting for healthcare survices, begining wide sweeping research into natural remedies and this has sparked the conversion of the medicine dominated pharmaceutical industry towards natural remedies and herbal research to "dis-mantle the European-style systems" of medication as a capitalist market from Human illness, enhancing and prolonging a false necessity to many medicinal products. In regards to healthcare coverage; citizens of the Republic, who fund healthcare through tax have all been guerenteed coverage.

Edited by Bull Run

[center][b][size="3"]Land Reforms[/size][/b][/center]

The Revolutionary government has begun to administer the ownership and use of Dominican land. The Revolutionary Government has backed agricultural property redistribution, not long ago the majority of which was consolidated under the ownership of the aristocracy as plantations, large ranches, & agribusinesses. The lands freed from the grip of capitalists have shown innitial success after transfer to individual ownership by those who work the land.

[center][size="3"][b]Open for Tourism[/b][/size][/center]

With thousands of dollars invested in the reconstruction and expansion of tourist [i]hot spots[/i] throughout the Dominican Republic, the Revolutionary government has reopened all tourism locations and recalled plans to place new restrictions on incomming travel. The military security alert level has been announced at peace mode. "Green" beach houses and bungalows are open for rent, fishing, surf, sight-seeing, as well as all common beach and tourist activities are now available. The project for the massive tourist operation has employed hundreds of Dominican citizens and has already reported a new wave of travelers.

[img]http://cache.virtualtourist.com/2222110-Dominican_sunset-Dominican_Republic.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/content/content_images/5/dominican%20republic.jpg[/img]

Edited by Bull Run