Announcement from TDF

Arrnea

[quote name='Natan' date='05 June 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1275758775' post='2324633']
This is just wrong. There are more wars than that. The alliances builds are different. (In terms of Tiers) Go back under your bridge.
[/quote]
These numbers are all factual and correct.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='05 June 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1275729399' post='2324389']
You do realize that we don't really care about who else they attacked... they still felt they needed to pile on us with 10x our nations.
[/quote]
They barely blitzed you.. if you even call that a blitz. They hit you with what a 1:1 ratio?

[quote name='bcortell' date='05 June 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1275798679' post='2325796']
They barely blitzed you.. if you even call that a blitz. They hit you with what a 1:1 ratio?
[/quote]
Except that we're not in any alliance or league with the other random alliances they attacked. So it's still a 4:1. Not that I care, war is fun when it's not my real nation :P

[quote name='bcortell' date='06 June 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1275798679' post='2325796']They barely blitzed you.. if you even call that a blitz. They hit you with what a 1:1 ratio?[/quote]
But they [b]do[/b] have more nations that they could call in, if they had the coordination to do so. [b]We, on the other hand, do not.[/b]

No, I wouldn't call it a real blitz though.
When the number of wars you declare approaches or exceeds the number of nations you have, that's a blitz.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' date='06 June 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1275801316' post='2325874']
But they [b]do[/b] have more nations that they could call in, if they had the coordination to do so. [b]We, on the other hand, do not.[/b]
[/quote]
Not with TDF's high tier....

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' date='06 June 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1275799474' post='2325817']
Except that we're not in any alliance or league with the other random alliances they attacked. So it's still a 4:1. Not that I care, war is fun when it's not my real nation :P
[/quote]
None of us are aligned with other AA's.. Warriors aren't, we aren't, and you aren't. Indeed they do have more nations than any one of our AA's (or all of our AA's combined) but don't act like they are sending all of their nations at you. They are sending 1/4 of their nations at you.. making it closer to 1:1.

By the way, I do hope you get them in anarchy and nuke 'em like crazy. :)

I'm just saying don't act like 260 nations are attacking you because it's a 260 nation AA.

Cheers mate and good luck fighting.

(Cheer mate? What the.. I live in the US where we never say that, I've been talking to some of my opponents too much.)

[quote name='Arrnea' date='06 June 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1275801316' post='2325874']

No, I wouldn't call it a real blitz though.
When the number of wars you declare approaches or exceeds the number of nations you have, that's a blitz.
[/quote]

That's a big "if" with their coordination, which we have seen, isn't exactly their strongest asset. :lol1:

Yes, DoW of Manifest Destiny is missing too.
They attacked TDF without war declaration. Their average NS was something like 5,672.
That changes the Coalition strength again.