TOOL's Throwdown

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='06 June 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1275888366' post='2327481']
I don't know, earlier in this thread your alliance-mates were bragging about 144, and as of day two, Rob and the TPF gang are on track to beat GATO's performance in the other recruiting competition in just [u]13 days[/u]. Speaks for itself, really. Rob is some kind of super-human, and TPF is cheating, obviously.
[/quote]

Yeah but we weren't using one of the two people I'd put ahead of him. :ph34r: I couldn't imagine if we were.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='07 June 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1275888366' post='2327481']
I don't know, earlier in this thread your alliance-mates were bragging about 144, and as of day two, Rob and the TPF gang are on track to beat GATO's performance in the other recruiting competition in just [u]13 days[/u]. Speaks for itself, really. Rob is some kind of super-human, and TPF is cheating, obviously.[/quote]
If he keeps this up, it will be impressive. But judging by our last competition, there are good days and bad days. GATO and UPN regularly hit over 10 members a day on several occasions, and then had far lower totals sprinkled in between. For example, Tuesdays are !@#$ recruitment days :P

Still, TPF is looking very strong. A GOONS-GATO-TPF-UPN contest would be fun to watch :v:

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='ratonbox' date='07 June 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1275909250' post='2327675']
Hehe.. Robster got locked out of CN yesterday for passing the 1500 clicks limit. So, i guess that says a lot about his recruiting. :P
Also, i'm pretty sure that they will pass GATO's record.
[/quote]

I got locked out while recruiting too lol, pesky click limit! Considering here at FEAR we'd barely been getting 1 recruit a month this is an achievement for us in itself :D

[quote name='flak attack' date='07 June 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1275928679' post='2327870']
I didn't think TPF recruited
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a little new blood ;)

Lets kick it into high gear guys! Great job Admir :)

[quote name='flak attack' date='07 June 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1275928679' post='2327870']
I didn't think TPF recruited
[/quote]

It's been at probably 2 years since any kind of significant recruitment has been done. I would guess about August of 2008 or earlier.

Standings as of June 7th:
1. [b][color="#696969"]The Phoenix Federation[/color][/b] - 30 ([color="green"]+7[/color])
2. [b][color="#800080"]The Legion[/color][/b] - 17 ([color="green"]+1[/color])
3. [b][color="#696969"]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/color][/b] - 10 ([color="green"]+1[/color])
4. [b][color="#696969"]The Order of Light[/color][/b] - 4 ([color="green"]+3[/color])
5. [b][color="#000000"]League of Small Superpowers[/color][/b] - 2 ([color="gren"]+1[/color])
6. [b][color="#696969"]The Blood Brothers[/color][/b] - 1 ([color="red"]+0[/color])

Commentary:

Short commentary for today since my internet is bugging out on me. [color="#696969"][b]The Phoenix Federation[/b][/color] is once again the biggest gainer with [b]7 recruits[/b] bringing their total up to 30. They currently still hold the lead. [color="#800080"][b]The Legion[/b][/color] pulls in a disappointing number today with only [b]1[/b] recruit, with the gap between Legion and TPF widening, they will have to pull some impressive numbers soon to start catching up to TPF. [color="#696969"][b]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/b][/color], much like The Legion, had a pretty quiet day as well with only [b]1[/b] recruit, totaling them up to 10. [b][color="#696969"]The Order of Light[/color][/b] had a better day today, gaining [b]3[/b] recruits, totaling up to 4. TOOL still is having a rough start, but this pick up of 3 today and hopefully more multiple pick ups in the next few days coupled with the small gains of Legion and FEAR might keep them in this race for a position in the top 3. With this gain, they have over taken LoSS and secured the 4th spot. [b][color="#000000"]League of Small Superpowers[/color][/b] had another quiet day with only [b]1[/b] recruit. Hopefully they will get some speed soon. [b][color="#696969"]The Blood Brothers[/color][/b] had the least productive day with [b]0[/b] recruits. Maybe they have a secret weapon in their aresenal to pull in more recruits soon.

Standings as of June 8th:
1. [b][color="#696969"]The Phoenix Federation[/color][/b] - 42 ([color="green"]+12[/color])
2. [b][color="#800080"]The Legion[/color][/b] - 20 ([color="green"]+3[/color])
3. [b][color="#696969"]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/color][/b] - 12 ([color="green"]+2[/color])
T-4. [b][color="#696969"]The Order of Light[/color][/b] - 4 ([color="red"]+0[/color])
[b][color="#000000"]League of Small Superpowers[/color][/b] - 4 ([color="green"]+2[/color])
6. [b][color="#696969"]The Blood Brothers[/color][/b] - 1 ([color="red"]+0[/color])

Commentary:

As usual, let's start this commentary off with TPF's "ownage" for lack of other words that are not appropriate for this forum. [color="#696969"][b]The Phoenix Federation[/b][/color] is the biggest gainer AGAIN (surprise surprise, darn you Rob) with [b]12[/b] recruits, giving them a total of 42 in just 4 days! They average over 10 a day, keeping with that number, they will surely hit around 300 by the end of the month. [color="#800080"][b]The Legion[/b][/color] had a better day with [b]3[/b] recruits, but still small compared to what they pulled out the first couple of days. TPF is now pulling away from the rest of the competition. [color="#696969"][b]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/b][/color] had a gain of [b]2[/b] recruits today, making a little bit of ground and holding firm onto the 3rd spot. [b][color="#696969"]The Order of Light[/color][/b] had an absolute AWFUL day today pulling in [b]NO[/b] recruits. We have one recruiter without internet access, and my internet has been VERY sketchy today, not allowing me to recruit as much as I want to, as well as another recruiter being at work all day. Let's hope we get the internet situations fixed and pull in some more recruits. [b][color="#000000"]League of Small Superpowers[/color][/b] had a better day pulling in [b]2[/b] recruits, giving them a total of 4 and tieing themselves with TOOL for the 4th place spot. [b][color="#696969"]The Blood Brothers[/color][/b] had another bad day as they can't seem to get the less intelligent applicants to post on their forums, pulling in [b]0[/b] recruits for the day.

I took some time to look up in the other recruiting competition thread, and by comparison on Day 4,

[quote][size="4"][b]Current Standings: Day 4, May 10th
[/b][/size]
[b][color="#663300"]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/color][/b]: 15 [color="#00FF00"](+2)[/color]
[color="#800080"][b]United Purple Nations[/b][/color]:14 [color="#00FF00"](+2)[/color]
[color="#0000ff"][b]New Polar Order[/b][/color]: 12 [color="#00FF00"](+2)[/color]
[color="#ff8c00"][b]Orange Defense Network[/b][/color]: 10 [color="#00FF00"](+5)[/color]
[color="black"][b]Sparta[/b][/color]:4 [color="#00FF00"](+?)[/color]
[color="orange"][b]The International[/b][/color]: 1 [color="#00FF00"](+0)[/color][/quote]

And GATO didn't top 40 recruits until day 10. I think there is a very good chance that the numbers at the end of this competition will put those of that other one to shame.

Also, congratulations TPF, thats some healthy breathing room you have there.

[quote name='IsaacSumizone' date='08 June 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1276060715' post='2329791']
[font=courier new]What I wouldn't do to get a hold of TPF's recruitment message.[/font]
[/quote]
Its a simple message.. DC's FREE BBQ Ribs.. Come and get em!

:P

oo/