TOOL's Throwdown

[quote name='deathcat' date='06 June 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1275800718' post='2325850']
I'm not tracking but a quick look at our TPF Applicant AA shows... edit: [s]12[/s] 15... :P

Best of luck to everyone.. This is a win win if we all get new blood :)
[/quote]

Indeed it does! :P But over half of them haven't signed up so they do not count.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Creekynoise' date='06 June 2010 - 05:09 AM' timestamp='1275797337' post='2325754']
Standings as of June 6th:
1. The Legion - 9
2. The Phoenix Federation - 7
3. Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 5
4. League of Small Superpowers - 1
T-5. The Order of Light - 0
The Blood Brothers - 0
[/quote]

LoSS, what happened :(

Also fail no commentary, no pretty picture with all the alliances symbol, no close race drama. :P

Just kidding, good job Legion looking good :)

[quote name='Creekynoise' date='06 June 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1275801840' post='2325893']
Indeed it does! :P But over half of them haven't signed up so they do not count.
[/quote]

I have [s]forged[/s] uncovered some *super-secret* TPF logs regarding this contest.

[quote]
<TCK> We need to win this. Any ideas?
<Rob[TPF-MoIA]> We could always cheat.
<TCK> And if that doesn't work?
<Rob[TPF-MoIA]> Plan B - change the rules to work in our favor.
<Desperado`> We could always just try really hard?
<TCK> Shut up Meg.
<TCK> I mean, Shut Up Desperado'.[/quote]

Watch out, they're sneaky.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='06 June 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1275811075' post='2326053']
I have [s]forged[/s] uncovered some *super-secret* TPF logs regarding this contest.

Watch out, they're sneaky.
[/quote]

Uh oh. This isnt good news.

Also congrats to FEAR and Legion, both recruited very well. Hopefully all alliances do good today, TPF more than others heh :P. Also it looks like were on track to beat the other contest heh.

[quote name='Brutilius' date='06 June 2010 - 06:17 AM' timestamp='1275819433' post='2326115']
The lack of pictures and commentary makes me upset. Will be following this closely :ph34r:
[/quote]

I shall try to rectify this in your favor. :P

[quote name='magicninja' date='07 June 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1275870853' post='2327005']
Robster best ever?

You heard wrong my friends. I'm sure he's good and all but I wouldn't even put him 3rd in my book.
[/quote]

Yes, this right here. Sorry guys, but good job pulling in that many recruits anyway TPF. I expect commentary this time Creeky ;)

Standings as of June 7th:
1. [b][color="#696969"]The Phoenix Federation[/color][/b] - 23 ([color="green"]+16[/color])
2. [b][color="#800080"]The Legion[/color][/b] - 16 ([color="green"]+7[/color])
3. [b][color="#696969"]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/color][/b] - 9 ([color="green"]+5[/color])
T-4. [b][color="#000000"]League of Small Superpowers[/color][/b] - 1 ([color="red"]+0[/color])
[b][color="#696969"]The Order of Light[/color][/b] - 1 ([color="green"]+1[/color])
[b][color="#696969"]The Blood Brothers[/color][/b] - 1 ([color="green"]+1[/color])

Commentary:

Exciting day for [color="#696969"][b]The Phoenix Federation[/b][/color] as they racked up a total of [b]16[/b] RECRUITS today alone. 13 of which came in the earlier part of the afternoon. This total now puts them in the lead with 23 recruits after day 2. If they keep this up they will be looking at recruit numbers in the 200's by the end of the competition. [color="#800080"][b]The Legion[/b][/color], after having a very successful jump to the competition yesterday, also pulls out very impressive numbers with [b]7[/b] recruits. However this number was not enough to keep the lead, and now sits in second place behind TPF. [color="#696969"][b]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/b][/color] improve upon their numbers by adding [b]5[/b] recruits today, having a pretty nice start to the competition as well. [color="#000000"][b]League of Small Superpowers[/b][/color] has had a stagnant day today, pulling in [b]no[/b] recruits today. Hopefully LoSS will find it's feet and get in more recruits tomorrow. [color="#696969"][b]The Order of Light[/b][/color] having gotten off to a VERY poor start, has managed to pull in [b]1[/b] recruit for today. Heres to hoping that this slow start will lead to a strong finish at the end! The same goes for [color="#696969"][b]The Blood Brothers[/b][/color] who also managed to pull out [b]1[/b] one recruit at the end of the day to avoid sitting at 0. Here is also to hoping that BB, along with TOOL, will pick up some speed and bring in multiple recruits soon.

Also, Rob of TPF.......enough said.

Edited by Creekynoise

[quote name='shahenshah' date='05 June 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1275711687' post='2324170']
Oh TPF, you and your hegemonic ways!
[/quote]

All that is left is for Slayer99 to make a comeback.

- Did I just...

[quote name='magicninja' date='06 June 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1275870853' post='2327005']
Robster best ever?

You heard wrong my friends. I'm sure he's good and all but I wouldn't even put him 3rd in my book.
[/quote]

I don't know, earlier in this thread your alliance-mates were bragging about 144, and as of day two, Rob and the TPF gang are on track to beat GATO's performance in the other recruiting competition in just [u]13 days[/u]. Speaks for itself, really. Rob is some kind of super-human, and TPF is cheating, obviously.

Edited by memoryproblems

A much better announcement, now I can sit and watch in content knowing I will be able to read full commentary [img]http://www.cre8asiteforums.com/forums/style_emoticons/others/popcorn.gif[/img]

Edit: Damn TPF, thats fine recruiting.

Edited by Brutilius