the DAAN's war on a rogue

The rogue nation of Xenos (heres the link to his nation: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=407482"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=407482[/url] has attacked some alliance-less nations and set his alliance to the Democratic Armed Alliance of Nations. Upon viewing this we at the DAAN (Democratic Armed Alliance of Nations) have taken up war upon this rogue. After we began our bombardment on him he ghosted himself as a member of the NPO and sent out messages to some of us telling us that if we didn't stop attacking him, then the NPO would begin it's assault on us. Please do not believe this con artist, He joined our alliance and then after we gave him starter aid he took off. If you incounter this guy please do not believe him.

Signed,
Xander The Great, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Democratic Armed Alliance of Nations

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 June 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1275783846' post='2325349']
Just a bunch of bullies picking on a small nation who you said yourself attacked a bunch of ALLIANCE LESS nations.
[/quote]

As mentioned in the original post, Xenos joined the DAAN long enough to recieve his starter aid before taking off. In addition, he began his three wars during this period of time that he was under the DAAN affiliation.

The Larch

[quote name='Archanis' date='09 June 2010 - 06:21 AM' timestamp='1276082450' post='2330031']
For the record, it's spelled encounter. Not incounter.

Beyond that, though, have fun :). I _hate_ ghosts.
[/quote]

opppssss :awesome: lol, I must have been a bit tired when I wrote this. -_-