Year 2 is about to begin...

Fernando12

June 5th, 2009 marked the day when you were all blessed and the nation of United Force was created and led by yours truly Fernando12.

Its been a long and interesting year getting to know people and learning the history of this game. I always wonder why I didn't find this game earlier like back in 2006 cuz I have really enjoyed my stay here.

I created my nation and quickly found that I had very little money to do anything. I forget the guy's name but it was bluezstiz or something like that and he gave me $3mil for a long term trade. I have aluminum and uranium and for a nation as large as his he was needing my uranium. I posted an aid request in the forum area here. This is where Otherworld (Ryan R) messaged me about joining an alliance. I had received tons of messages and I really didn't know what to think and was worried about visiting offsite forums cuz of the warning message it gives when urls are in messages. Anyway, I ended up visiting the site and checking things out and did join Otherworld in The Realm. I learned about trade circles and ended up not trading with bluezstiz for long and sent him 100tech instead, he was cool about it :D

Things were going well I thought but the leaders decided to merge The Realm into FIRE around June 17th or so. FIRE as many of you will recall didn't go that well and it burned out about 3 weeks after the merger/coup.

So seeing how things were done and not liking the results and I suppose being a bit arrogant and also very confident in my abilities, I decided to create my own alliance and invited 2 friends to join me. We created the United States of CN (USCN). We secured a protectorate agreement with New Polar Order and had our DoE on July 17th. Dajobo was great to talk with during the process and very father/mentor like. USCN was a great experience and a great challenge. In searching for additional members, I came across Sir Exodus cuz he and I were both selling tech to the same person. Sir Exodus AA was something like "Why do alliances I join disband" :P . I messaged him and convinced him to join and he did and is today one of my closest if not the closest friend I have made on Planet Bob. Most of the time in USCN was spent trying to recruit or grow 10 nations to be able to have our very own aid program so we did very little recruiting and hovered around 25 members but we were a successful young alliance with young members and young nations.

In October 2009, talks began to bring a bunch of friends together under the same in game AA. After sorting out the details, we did a merge/DoE with these friends and USCN and created the Federation of Allied Republics on November 4th. Things have gone very well for us and continue to grow and soon will achieve 1million alliance nation strength. We have had mostly peace, we have gone to war, we have signed great treaties with our closest friends and looking to add more and will continue to add new fresh nations and faces to our alliance as well as welcome older established players.

Its been a great first year and I hope to have another great year here with all of you 25,000+ Rulers and Admin willing we will all have another great year.

Now the shout outs...

Sir Exodus - my closest friend here, thanks for giving this young alliance leader a chance and joining up :D
Stealingpandas - another of my closest friends here, thanks for being on IRC as much as me. I'm lucky to have you as a friend.
Kokarosh - your awesome and a great friend and I'll be sure to let you have your "personal time" on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays.
Otherworld - if it wasn't for you I may not have joined an alliance so everyone can blame you for not being able to have me in theirs :P
Dajobo - although we don't talk alot due to time differences, thanks for the talks, advice, patience, and just listening when I needed to talk.
TimLee - your a good friend too - no not really :gag:^_^
Luda - your a foo but I love you man.
Jaym - I got your uranium drug so don't worry you'll be getting the regular supply again in a few days.
Kevanovia/Incitatus - Inci my good friend...where ever you are hope things are cool with you and you come back to the game.

I could list many more but I will stop here. If you want to make the list for next year then come get to know me :P

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' date='05 June 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1275695023' post='2323883']

Sir Exodus - my closest friend here, thanks for giving this young alliance leader a chance and joining up :D
[/quote]

I was going to harrass you until I read that... then I got teary eyed. So you're lucky! :D

[quote name='Sir Exodus' date='04 June 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1275699042' post='2323947']
I was going to harrass you until I read that... then I got teary eyed. So you're lucky! :D
[/quote]

This basically sums up what I was going to say. He's right, you are lucky to know us :smug:

[quote name='Otherworld' date='04 June 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1275695542' post='2323901']
Congrats on lasting a year, most alliances don't so it says a lot about FAR. Hope the next year is just as good.
[/quote]
Thanks, Its my CN birthday. This about me :P . FAR will be one in November.

[quote name='Sir Exodus' date='04 June 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1275699042' post='2323947']
[/quote]
Cry baby ^_^

[quote name='Kokarosh' date='04 June 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1275703862' post='2324008']
Aww.... xD wait, im lost, was i just insulted?
[/quote]
No you weren't, I have not told anyone what you said you do on those days lol.

[quote name='StealingPandas' date='04 June 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1275708330' post='2324061']
This basically sums up what I was going to say. He's right, you are lucky to know us :smug:
[/quote]
NO U.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='04 June 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1275712539' post='2324192']
No shout out, eh?

Watch yourself.
[/quote]
NO U watch yourself. Actually I have several spies watching you already :P. Especially that cat Jaym.

Edited by Fernando12

• 3 weeks later...

You're awesome Nando, easily one of the most dedicated people I have met on CN. I'm glad you ended up joining The Realm, and I'm glad I got to make such a good friend. :) Congrats on b-day bro

Edit: Apologies, I should of checked the date before I posted :P

Edited by Kevanovia