Selling 40 tech 1.5mil - i send first

Islamic Republic

Why not try me, i send tech up front not to mention i single handedly stole 6mil tonight and 15 tech and will steal another 2mil easy 100% guaranteed tomorrow :).

I SEND TECH THEN YOU SEND MONEY, you cant loose money since im sending tech before cash!

And dont try GOONS there not safe either i totally trashed there allies, and soon to be tech dealers.

Edited by Islamic Republic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='04 June 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1275637836' post='2323262']
Why not try me, i send tech up front not to mention i single handedly stole 6mil tonight and 15 tech and will steal another 2mil easy 100% guaranteed tomorrow :).
[/quote]
You didn't have enough stats to have spent 6m. And you were spied and revealed as only having $7. You also haven't sent money out to anyone. So where'd all that 6m go?

Also: No you won't. You can't rebuy anything and are sitting on less than 200 eff soldiers.

[quote name='Beefspari' date='04 June 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1275638337' post='2323267']
You didn't have enough stats to have spent 6m. And you were spied and revealed as only having $7. You also haven't sent money out to anyone. So where'd all that 6m go?

Also: No you won't. You can't rebuy anything and are sitting on less than 200 eff soldiers.
[/quote]

The trick is having a game plan, money comes, and goes.

Subject: Battle Report

lost 354 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 119 soldiers and 0 tanks.
Their forces razed 4.302 miles of your land, stole 2.534 technology, and
destroyed 16.862 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from
you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the
end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the
table have been automatically canceled.

Thats GOON for you being single handily robbed of 6mil in 1 night by a 400NS nation, and then loosing even more money trying to get revenge :) and theyll loose more i guarantee it.

I warn you to not invest in goon please YOU WILL LOOSE IT.

[quote name='Biazt' date='04 June 2010 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1275642805' post='2323290']
It's probably best not to continue this ridiculous tech scamming lest we EoG you.
[/quote]

How can i tech scam, if im sending tech first before payment? maybe you shouldnt slander my name, its an offense to me, and breaking the rules.

Are you mad im selling tech i stole from your alliance for dirt cheap rates? not my fault your alliance are faulty tech dealers, cant even stop a 400NS nation from running off with millions of dollars of your investments.

PS: how can you EoG me when im EoGing you i gave you my demands of surrender, you refused a mere apology, so i stole 6mil, more with damages. Enjoy your crushing defeat. From a nation with less then 70,000 put into it.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='04 June 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1275643589' post='2323297']
[...]how can you EoG me when im EoGing you[...]
[/quote]
:psyduck:

Good thing I'm not involved in this war, I wouldn't want to LOOSE all of my money to this nation with only 70000 invested!

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='04 June 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1275643589' post='2323297']
cant even stop a 400NS nation from running off with millions of dollars of your investments.
[/quote]

You don't even have enough soldiers to attack any one of your targets. Please enlighten us about how you stole 6 million dollars.

By the way, I understand that you're from an Islamic Republic so I understand there might be a language barrier. Do you mean seven dollars?

To: NationReaper From: RadicalFanatic Date: 6/4/2010 1:13:03 AM

Subject: RE: I would like to thank you

Message: To: tyler jordan From: RadicalFanatic Date: 6/4/2010 12:22:26 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by RadicalFanatic. You lost 354 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 119 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 4.302 miles of your land, stole 2.534 technology, and destroyed 16.862 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You are claiming to have stolen 6 mil but you have only supplied one battle report..you claimed the battle report was from a GOON nation unless I read it wrong and in all actuality it was an IAA nation you took by suprise. So if you are going to claim greatness at least cover your bases so someone like me doesn't decide to blow it out of the water.

And no one can aid you without going against IAA's ability to defend herself. They wouldn't help out a rogue for a half full slot..unless of course the want to take the tech first and then not send the money *hinthint*

:edit: to add the k in took next to "took by suprise" thanks Syndic

Edited by Voldorish

Thanks NationReaper, having the proof right there makes it much harder for him to tell stories about us. Still, it's a very entertaining read.

Edited by magicmountain

I'll tech deal with you!! Send me the 40T and the money will be in the mail in 10 days... I swear... it will come!!! In the mail!

The Islamic Republic mail!

.... darn those 3rd world country postage services.... lose things quite often I hear...

:P

Edited by nerolocutus

[quote name='NationReaper' date='04 June 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1275701536' post='2323974']
You are claiming to have stolen 6 mil but you have only supplied one battle report..you claimed the battle report was from a GOON nation unless I read it wrong and in all actuality it was an IAA nation you took by suprise.
[/quote]
I wouldn't read too far into it. He's making up everything. I checked and nobody else had enough money for him to have stolen any more. But even if he had, further communication has him claiming he stole a total of 8m and did a further 12m worth of damages to goon nations.

Edited by Beefspari

Yeah I know its worthless lol..that's what he sent me after I thanked him for attacking my friend because it got him aid dropped which put him a month ahead instead of behind lol..thought I would share the lulz.

Also you can send the tech to me and I will send you 1.5 mil in 10 days..seriously..links to the left kaythanks

[quote name='NationReaper' date='07 June 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1275972041' post='2328549']
Yeah I know its worthless lol..that's what he sent me after I thanked him for attacking my friend because it got him aid dropped which put him a month ahead instead of behind lol..thought I would share the lulz.

Also you can send the tech to me and I will send you 1.5 mil in 10 days..seriously..links to the left kaythanks
[/quote]
I'm already buying his tech a little bit at a time. It's only cost me a couple grand so far. :smug: