Sovereign

[quote name='Moridin' date='04 June 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1275636715' post='2323255']
I was expecting the flag to be more like [url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Numenorean5/800px-Ww.jpg]this[/url], instead of something that looks like the NPO flag. Either way, congratulations.
[/quote]
A Pacifican background with an IRON centre and a sword is how it appears to me. Mind you it's a cool looking flag but it doesn't give the impression of originality.

None the less I like it and goodluck in your endevour, Sovereign.

Fakeedit: I'm not really surprised by the content of the charter but still there are elements that are amusing (and potentially prohibitive to its growth). Still, Goodluck all the same.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' date='04 June 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1275677332' post='2323616']
Our flag doesnt look exactly like NPO or MK or IROn.

So whats the point of the comments?
[/quote]

Uh, yes it does.

Don't deny it.

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' date='04 June 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1275677332' post='2323616']
Our flag doesnt look exactly like NPO or MK or IROn.

So whats the point of the comments?
[/quote]

public opinion is an atrocity you must shun. How DARE they.

[quote name='karthikking' date='05 June 2010 - 03:33 AM' timestamp='1275701610' post='2323977']
Noone will be found guilty of treason. Since the defense can choose the jurors you can rest assured who 2 jurors will vote for.
[/quote]

This. Since Mido was telling me it would be so more democratic i would expect a more democratic court too.. but then democratic courts have the tendency to bite offenders in the $@! :rolleyes:

Anyway, goodluck and the flag and forums look good :)

We all expect great things from you! Excellent.. well.. everything!! Forums, flag, announcement. All excellent!

O/ The Sovereign!! May you grow and prosper to the next greatest alliance!! :awesome:

Congratulations on your existence! I'd point out that each of you individually are triumvirs, and you all together are a triumvirate.

But don't let that rain on your parade!

Also, now GGA is totally going to have to change the title of its leader so I'm not constantly confused.

I like this thread. Oh, not in THAT way, you sick little pervert. Man, that's just nasty. So, let's see..another new alliance..let's rate them shall we? Just the facts.

1.) Blue = -1 (Green is better)
2.) Flag = +1 ( :awesome: )
3.) Protectors = +1 ( :awesome:)
4.) Name = + 1 (:awesome:)
5.) Govt/Charter = +1 ( :awesome: )

Awesomeness level: 4

They're alright, except for the..blue part. O_o