A Rubber Ducky Directorate Announcement

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090419031029/cybernations/images/b/b3/Rddflag3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080602131302/cybernations/images/b/b6/Sma.png[/img]
[/center]

[center][i]For some time now we have been fascinated by these strange rubber based avian creatures who seem to enjoy occupying the baths of our unsuspecting diplomats. We have decided to take decisive action to legally bind these ducks to us, as strangely a few UBDers actually enjoy their presence. [/i][/center]

Without further ado:

[quote][b]Preamble[/b]

This Optional Defense Pact is between the alliances of the United Blue Directorate and the Rubber Ducky Division, in the spirit of friendship, co-operations, etc.

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]

Upon signing this agreement, the signatories there-of agree that this treaty does nothing to infringe upon the others sovereignty, and that they are both completely separate organizations.

[b]Article II: Peace[/b]

The signatories of this treaty agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or any other acts of violence against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely in private channels.

[b]Article III: Intelligence[/b]

In the event that one signatory gains intelligence on the other that could be vital to their security, they MUST share that intelligence with them. Not only vital information, but any information on them whatsoever.

[b]Article IV: Optional Defense[/b]

If one signatory comes under assault from a hostile alliance, they have the right to ask the other alliance for military aid. Although this military aid is completely optional, if denied, it cannot be used "over the others heads."

[b]Article V: Aid[/b]

At any time, a signatory of this treaty may ask for aid of any kind from the other. Although, the other signatory has the option to refuse the aid (at that time) for any sound reason, they must give the aid at the earliest possible time.

[b]Article VI: Termination[/b]

At any time, either signatory may cancel this Pact for any reason. Once notice is given through proper diplomatic channels, a forty-eight (48) hour grace period will be in effect in which this treaty will remain active.

Signed for Rubber Ducky Division:
Triumvirate:
[i]Augusta
Kirjath_Jearim
Woopsi[/i]

Minister of Foreign Affairs:
[i]Aboooe[/i]

Minister of Finance:
[i]Otherworld[/i]

Signed for United Blue Directorate:
[i]Corran Dralling
Lilmonkey880