United under Scorn under New Management

White Chocolate and Necroseer recently left United under Scorn. I, Kanterbury, am now in charge of the alliance.

There will be no major policy changes for now. All previous pacts and treaties will remain in place and our alliance will remain peaceful and trade oriented.

However, the alliance is undergoing major renovations: the government is being completely restructured from its old-fashioned monarchy to a more modern parliamentary system. The alliance forums are also undergoing a major clean-up / revamp.

In the future, I will be implementing new policies and treaties and I will also be rewriting the alliance charter. New ministry positions will be filled for the offices of Finance, Nation Building, and Internal and External Affairs.

Kanterbury
Prime Minister of United under Scorn

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='03 June 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1275599404' post='2322447']
United under New Management?

Oh god that was horrible. :gag:
[/quote]

No kidding. :awesome:

Thanks for the welcomes, friends and... er... neutrals (?). Hopefully we can all get along nicely, and our doors are always open if you're looking for tech trades.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='03 June 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1275606244' post='2322626']
Why did those 2 people leave?
[/quote]

WC can answer in greater detail, but I believe that it owed primary to burnout...nothing at all amiss with US, simply that leading an alliance for two years is grueling work and she wanted a break from leadership, and it would be far more difficult to go cold turkey within the confines of the alliance she founded. So BN is serving as her retirement home until she gets the itch to lead and coups Jack Shepard, while US remains in very capable hands.

Edit: removed redundant words that were redundantly redundant.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Kanterbury' date='03 June 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1275598680' post='2322430']
White Chocolate and Necroseer recently left United under Scorn. I, Kanterbury, am now in charge of the alliance.
Kanterbury
Prime Minister of United under Scorn
[/quote]

Hail the new Lord of US!! ...er, Prime Minister?

Well, okay ;)

Necroseer and I have been leading United under Scorn (US) for the past two years. We've served for long enough and feel it's time to abdicate. This is something that has been planned for a few months, however it took some time to find someone else who both had the time and expertise to take over the role. Thank you, Kanterbury.

In other words, no micro-alliance drama here. The rest of Planet Bob will have to be content with :popcorn: elsewhere.

:smug:

[quote name='Schad' date='03 June 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1275607122' post='2322647']
So BN is serving as her retirement home until she gets the itch to lead and coups Jack Shepard,
[/quote]

:blink:

Schad, you're a friend. If I ever start talking like that, as a friend I'm asking you now to threaten to :nuke: me until I come back to my senses :P

[quote name='eyriq' date='03 June 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1275615175' post='2322874']
Nah WC, that is the unwritten plan. You MUST coup Jack for us! :ph34r:
[/quote]

There is nothing, dear eyrig, that I MUST do. What I want to do is continue to enjoy my retirement, while at the same time keeping an eye on the uppity BN Public Relations team to make sure they don't get themselves into trouble. :P

Careful what you wish for. You are experienced enough to realize that Basketball Kunoichi's have their own magics. :excl: