Der König ist tot, es lebe der König

Karl Martin

[i]Metz[/i]

Hundreds of sad faces, on the verge of tears, looked at the coffin of Karl Martin von Hohenzollern, King of Burgundy, Normandy, Prussia, and the Netherlands. Yet there was one face that was calm. Friedrich Wilhelm von Hohenzollern turned around to go to his room, but before he went, he told Léon Degrelle, "Prepare the funeral at the momument."

Messages were sent out to leaders, inviting them to the funeral of Karl Martin.

The Invite was received by the Emperor who went ballistic and commented the following:
"Why do the goddamn post office send me !@#$ in the mail, Ahh, ill shi in the free envelope and send it back!"

But after Josephine shouting him to the floor for being so filthy he settled on wiping Jessicas bottom with it during a nappy change and sending it back to the sender.

A Sudanese Representative, in the form of Staff Sargent Mullawi Ondaluvi, is sent to this somber occasion. Despite the rancor surrounding this gentleman the Republic of Sudanese feels that a person's funeral ought to be respected. The Staff Sargent has been ordered to leave a wreath upon the grave and make a somber pray that Mr. Martin's afterlife is a peaceful one despite the turmoil he sowed upon the world.

While the figure himself was controversial, the passing of any leader, however controversial their accomplishments, was to be an issue of solemnity.

While the Queen and grand Duke were unable to attend, Australia had enough respect to send at least a mid-level diplomat to pay their respects at the funeral.