Heim ins Reich

Karl Martin

A few jaws drop slightly at the General staff bunker. Martens raises an eyebrow in skepticism.
"If this is no hoax we must immediately hold our [i]own[/i] plebiscite ourselves. This is just [i]too[/i] good. But well. At least PEPTO doesn't get to start a world war over a number of trees."
One of the Generals, who had been born among these "number of trees" felt mildly offended, but did not comment...

[i]Valkurheim-Minsk[/i]

Thousands of people had gathered in the Independence Square. President Max Hoffmann looked out at the people, then started speaking.

"The people have showed their wishes. It is a wish that has been ongoing since this city had fallen to those that have never been members of the Vaterland. It is a wish that is connected to history of our people. It is a wish that survived the decadent ideologies of Tanzbandism and Tintagylism. Today, I announce to the world the wish of the people of Black Ruthenia and Silesia: Heim ins Reich!

Es lebe das Vaterland!"

All over Black Ruthenia and Silesia, the flag of Folksreich Deutschland flew. Finally, from the German Sea to Valkurheim, the Fatherland was united. The long march toward that dream, of all Germans to be under one flag, has been completed to the east and to the west. There remained only the south.

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='02 June 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1275538948' post='2321712']
OOC: $%&@

Just accept it and move on. Do you always have to move along with worthless polls?
[/quote]
OOC: Insulting people doesn't make things get done any faster, just to let you know.

I mean it's one thing to insult us IC, that's just RP. OOC anger is completely unwarranted.

[quote name='zzzptm' date='03 June 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1275601351' post='2322498']
"Only 98.5%? They must be slipping..."
[/quote]

"Probably more fraudulent elections. But better under German rule then under the previous regime. Can't believe I'm even saying that though."

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' date='03 June 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1275622547' post='2323051']
"Anything, anywhere. What would you precisely be looking for? From daggers to nukes, we sell it."
[/quote]

Manportable anti-tank weaponry would tickle our fancies to start with.