FAR Q&A

[center][img]http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/32/95/80/announ11.png[/img]
[img]http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/32/95/80/far_fl12.png[/img][/center]

I am StealingPandas, regent of FAR and I as well as our lovely Emperor and government are open to your questions.

some of you love us, some hate us, and many don't know us.

Let the Questions begin!

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='02 June 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1275522389' post='2321191']
When will Fernando trade with me again? :nuke:

Also, rank your top 5 favorite and most hated alliances in CN.
[/quote]

Whenever CB is done buying up his nukes or you send me a trade offer.

Favorite: FAR, NpO, UINE, Gondor, tLW, TKTB, Avalanche, NSO (yes more than 5, so wut :P )

Hated: Don't really hate any alliances at this point but I will say some have caught my attention for actions or the way the handled situations....GOONS, \m/, Athens, Sparta, Gramlins.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' date='02 June 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1275522773' post='2321209']
Whenever CB is done buying up his nukes or you send me a trade offer.

Favorite: FAR, NpO, UINE, Gondor, tLW, TKTB, Avalanche, NSO

Hated: Don't really hate any alliances at this point but I will say some have caught my attention for actions or the way the handled situations....GOONS, \m/, Athens, Sparta, Gramlins.
[/quote]

Why isn't TIP loved or hated by you? don't leave an impression?

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='02 June 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1275522900' post='2321215']
Why isn't TIP loved or hated by you? don't leave an impression?
[/quote]

I think its because you are the only person that can nuetralize me?

That or I forgot to put you on the list :P

Which though...I'll leave you to wonder heheh ;)

[quote name='Fernando12' date='02 June 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1275523016' post='2321221']
I think its because you are the only person that can neutralize me?

That or I forgot to put you on the list :P

Which though...I'll leave you to wonder heheh ;)
[/quote]
Neutralize? Good sir are you suggesting I am a killer?

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='02 June 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1275523301' post='2321235']
Neutralize? Good sir are you suggesting I am a killer?
[/quote]

I thought I was fairly clearly vague in what I was suggesting or not suggesting to you Good Sir.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='02 June 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1275523861' post='2321259']
Who's your favourite Gondorian?
[/quote]

If you must know then it it clearly [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=403479"]Princess Jasmine of Bobcat[/url]

[quote name='Fernando12' date='02 June 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1275523596' post='2321245']
I thought I was fairly clearly vague in what I was suggesting or not suggesting to you Good Sir.
[/quote]
Well you decided to be vague and I decided to blow your statement out of proportion, that makes us even.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='02 June 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1275528482' post='2321435']
I would just like to say, that flag is awesome.

Who thought up that and did the artwork?

How do you guys view STA? Any particular members you like/dislike?
[/quote]

Kevanovia aka Incitatus brought us that flag. It was a gray and black version which is our war flag. This version that you see here is what D34th made for us. He as everyone knows is a great artist. I do not know who did the original version of the flag for Kev/Inci.

STA is a solid alliance. I like/dislike Spectre/you for K/B-ing me for posting trade circle links :mad:^_^:P

Tyga is cool. He needs to bring back his avatar, haven't seen him around lately. What's up with that.

I really don't know STA members. What I do know is you are allies of our ally and that is a great thing. We are sending out diplomats to many alliances and doing this Q&A to better establish relations with many alliances we respect and want to get to know better. also, STA conducted itself admirably in this past war.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='02 June 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1275529039' post='2321452']
What would you say is your FARs great strength and greatest weakness.
[/quote]

Our great strength is certainly in our members. Pandas, Sir Exodus, and Colonel Brick are excellent friends and leaders. Our members are making their way here on planet bob day by day and will get stronger as time goes by.

Our great weakness is perhaps that we are somewhat unknown and our members have not been tested by a long and hard war. How will they perform if/when that time comes? We are doing our best to get them ready for any such events. Many of our members are new nations so a lack of wonders and financial capacity is also a challenge. But we are working with our friends to speed up the process (thanks Zessa :wub: ).

[quote name='Fernando12' date='02 June 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1275528909' post='2321448']
Kevanovia aka Incitatus brought us that flag. It was a gray and black version which is our war flag. This version that you see here is what D34th made for us. He as everyone knows is a great artist. I do not know who did the original version of the flag for Kev/Inci.
[/quote]

I did the original version too X)

Who is sexier Mr. Damsky, or Bradd Pitt?
[img]http://whattheskinny.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/brad-pitt.jpg[/img]

Also, when will Mr Damsky be in Gov, or could we have him back :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: ?

Have you all been having an easier time finding tech sellers?

What is your opinion of MCXA?

[spoiler]Mr. D is definitely sexier[/spoiler]

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='02 June 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1275537998' post='2321696']
Who is sexier Mr. Damsky, or Bradd Pitt?
[img]http://whattheskinny.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/brad-pitt.jpg[/img]

Also, when will Mr Damsky be in Gov, or could we have him back :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: ?

Have you all been having an easier time finding tech sellers?

What is your opinion of MCXA?

[spoiler]Mr. D is definitely sexier[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Brad Pitt for sure!!

Mr Damsky isn't in Gov, Minister spots are full. But he sits in with us in meetings to offer advice. He has a good head for the affairs that go on around planet bob so he is a good advisor.

We have plenty of tech sellers in our alliance so the big FAR nations always have enough to choose from.

MCXA...didn't you guys go blue? So why the Mulit-Color? Really have no feelings towards MCXA as I barely know you guys. MrDamsky or others in our alliance that know you can best answer this question. My feelings are nuetral towards MCXA.

fake edit: dang, shoulda looked at the spoiler before answering :P

[quote name='New Frontier' date='02 June 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1275523861' post='2321259']
Who's your favourite Gondorian?
[/quote]

Sandler is nicer to me than you or Jaym, but Dera is from "Cool People Land" like me. I'd say its a tie between them.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='02 June 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1275528482' post='2321435']
How do you guys view STA? Any particular members you like/dislike?
[/quote]

I'm an STA fan, I used to hang around STA's IRC channel a lot and I even considered applying there once.

I dislike you for not using/forgetting about that sig I made for you well over a year ago.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='02 June 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1275529039' post='2321452']
What would you say is FARs great strength and greatest weakness.
[/quote]

Our strengths.... Our government is made up of good, hardworking, fresh faces. Few "well-known" players (such as Damsky) have passed through our government since we began. Everyone needs a start somewhere, so I say out with the old and in with the new because they're doing a hell of a job.

As far as weaknesses go, I think agree with Nando in that we aren't too well known outside of our little group of friends. When our name comes up, most people say "Who?" so I think that we still need to make an impression.