The Ninjas: A Glimpse Of The Unknown

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ VE, and thanks for being great protectors!
o/ Ninjas, onwards towards some sort of victory over an unsuspecting foe!

also: i was ninja-stealth-reading this thread, but then realized i wouldn't be able to post unless i signed in and showed my face :/

[quote name='nitropenta' date='09 June 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1276037639' post='2329255']
I doubt a treaty which terms aren't public has much substance. And then announcing that you can't tell? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Our treaty has much substance. Your eyes are just not trained enough to see it :smug:

[quote name='Ziperia' date='12 June 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1276298091' post='2333995']
Our treaty has much substance. Your eyes are just not trained enough to see it :smug:
[/quote]

Maybe. But maybe both parties are just scared of the public backlash if one of them breaks the treaty, so both sides came to the conclusion it's in their best interest to keep it secret ...

[quote name='nitropenta' date='13 June 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1276444482' post='2336187']
Maybe. But maybe both parties are just scared of the public backlash if one of them breaks the treaty, so both sides came to the conclusion it's in their best interest to keep it secret ...
[/quote]I heard they sell this drink called [i]tin-foil hat[/i] in one of Francograd's bars, favoured by some diplomats. It's 7% dissolved mercury, so the drink gives you all kinds of special brain powers you can use to make super-sweet theories.

[quote name='nitropenta' date='13 June 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1276444482' post='2336187']
[/quote]

Actually the reason for it being secret has many reasons attached, one of which was to see what kind of reaction it would garnish and to determine others point of view. There is a segement of those involved in the treaty prep who believed that there was a signifigant number of outside parties with their head sufficently lodged up their rectums that, without any knowledge of specifics would speculate based on an assumption of fear. You sir, thankfully, have afforded that segement a great moral victory. Its refreshing to be able to predict with some measure of accuracy the outside world.

[quote name='nitropenta' date='13 June 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1276444482' post='2336187']
[/quote]

That is exactly why we have kept it a secret.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='nitropenta' date='13 June 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1276444482' post='2336187']
[/quote]

Damn, our plan has been foiled by the local genius.

[quote name='nitropenta' date='13 June 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1276444482' post='2336187']
[/quote]
Actually it's because they're agreeing to roll the NPO this December in Clause 4 of article 8. Jeez.. learn to read.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='13 June 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1276450693' post='2336254']
Actually it's because they're agreeing to roll the NPO this December in Clause 4 of article 8. Jeez.. learn to read.
[/quote]
He can't, you are the only non Viridian Ninja I taught how to read it :ph34r:

[quote name='nitropenta' date='08 June 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1276037639' post='2329255']
I doubt a treaty which terms aren't public has much substance. And then announcing that you can't tell? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[/quote]
We did it for you. ;)