9th Central Committee of the International

[center][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2z3qa0j.jpg[/img]
[b]Official announcement by the International[/b][/center]

By unique elections the International has decided who is going to seat in its 9th Central Committee. Here are our results:

General Commissar: Q-collective
General Secretary: Seixas
Liaison Commissar: Frost
Martial Commissar: Philter85
Treasury Commissar: Sir Pwnage
Membership Commissar: twentyseven1

We welcome some old faces who came back to the CC and a new face now holding office in the Membership Commissariat.

Edited by Soviet Limburg

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='02 June 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1275507169' post='2320733']
I'm curious about what makes this election unique.
[/quote]

That it's the first time there I become Liason Commissar, despite being since being a gov member since the 2nd Committee. What makes me the eldest government officer in active of The International... Unbelievable!

But on the topic: Congratulations to all the elected, in special to our youngling twentyseven1

Edited by Frost

"Nordreich delendum est"

An unreasonable person would interpret this as a call to war and act accordingly.

However, I rather doubt you can succeed where other, considerably more competent, alliances have failed.

Keep dreaming.

Oh, and congratulations. Did Craig step down or was he defeated?

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='03 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1275564443' post='2321973']
"Nordreich delendum est"

An unreasonable person would interpret this as a call to war and act accordingly.[/quote]
Luckily we are very reasonable.

Some people still believe we see the commies as our arch enemies. But to us, they have become something else: [i]irrelevant[/i].

Sad to see Craig out of the picture, though.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='03 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1275564443' post='2321973']
"Nordreich delendum est"

An unreasonable person would interpret this as a call to war and act accordingly.

However, I rather doubt you can succeed where other, considerably more competent, alliances have failed.

Keep dreaming.[/quote]

[quote name='Nemhauser' date='03 June 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1275565525' post='2321983']
Luckily we are very reasonable.

Some people still believe we see the commies as our arch enemies. But to us, they have become something else: [i]irrelevant[/i].[/quote]
I'm glad you finally noticed my sig which features said quote since your re-incention. Are sight problems a common issue among NoR members?

Thank you for your congratulations though which you sincerely forgot to post no doubt.

[quote name='Soviet Limburg' date='03 June 2010 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1275576596' post='2322084']
Thank you for your congratulations though which you sincerely forgot to post no doubt.
[/quote]

/me points at his unedited post, which apart from congratulations also included an inquiry which you sincerely forgot to answer, no doubt.

EDIT: Oh, and I've pointed out the cute Latin phrase before. I think you should keep it, frankly. Each day it's there is a testament to our strength. Or your cowardice. Not sure which. Take your pick.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Soviet Limburg' date='03 June 2010 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1275576596' post='2322084']I'm glad you finally noticed my sig which features said quote since your re-incention. Are sight problems a common issue among NoR members?[/quote]

It has been noticed ever since it went up, don't get us wrong. However, it made much more sense then then it does now. At this point, its just a bad joke; furthermore, it just demonstrates that Nordlanders are not the ones having trouble with putting the past behind them. Over a year ago, it was not certain how Nordreich would act towards their old Communist foes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have since been nothing but courteous. Can you say the same about yourself, [i]General Commissar[/i]?

Good luck to you and your government. Let us hope you lead them down the right path.

Edited by Striderwanabe

[quote name='Striderwanabe' date='03 June 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1275588230' post='2322286']
Can you say the same about yourself, [i]General Commissar[/i]?[/quote]
The past year on our part has been marked with overall indifference towards NoR. My personal tone on the issue has softened if anything. The quote serves as a memorial to the past and the matter that as far as my opinion goes too much has happened to ever get things friendly and cosy between us. And I'm sure many leading NoR members have similar personal opinions. What I'd like to know though is why, if you have been aware all this time, you guys bring it up now? Are we about to expect a move here?

Edited by Soviet Limburg

While the People's Republic of Bat Country enjoys a good rivalry and heated exchange, we hope that our comrades in Nordreich and the International can restrain themselves and not engage in this kind of juvenile bickering, quite unbecoming of two great alliances. Surely there are scripted ideological disputes we can all bore each other to death with.

Sincerely,
Comrade Paradise
Chair of the Bat Country Central Committee Committee for Centralising Committees

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='03 June 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1275564443' post='2321973']
Oh, and congratulations. Did Craig step down or was he defeated?
[/quote]
He chose not to run in this election. Although he remains our eternal dictator in the shad- Glorious leader for betterment of country.

As far as NoR is concerned we don't have any real opinion.