The Dragon Awakens

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' date='04 June 2010 - 05:22 AM' timestamp='1275643340' post='2323295']
So he thinks~
[/quote]
:ph34r: Am I missing something here, or is this the sekrit shadow ODN Govt that everyone has been talking about?

Also :wub: Prox, Best of luck in your [s]CN[/s] ODN adventures. :P

Y'all have some awesome members, a cool charter, nice flag, etc. and I wish you luck. It's definitely one of those new alliances that look like it stands a chance of going somewhere but ... well ... you do realize downright is one word, right? :P

We miss Proximus but we understand his decision and wish him all the best. However we expect him to visit regularly. ;) And bring cake. Lots of cake!

I say we make a competition to see how many alliances can get to 5 diplomats each on our forum who post in their embassy at least once a week. =D

Well, I've set up the embassies for alliances that have sent diplomats (that was a fun task :x ) So if anyone wants to send a diplomat, go ahead, should have everything up and running and get it put in place quickly ;)

[quote name='Valashi' date='05 June 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1275698117' post='2323939']
Well, I've set up the embassies for alliances that have sent diplomats (that was a fun task :x ) So if anyone wants to send a diplomat, go ahead, should have everything up and running and get it put in place quickly ;)
[/quote]
Well done! =D

I'm glad exams have been a legit excuse to ignore forum admin work. ;)

[quote name='abdur' date='04 June 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1275644102' post='2323300']
:ph34r: Am I missing something here, or is this the sekrit shadow ODN Govt that everyone has been talking about?[/quote]
The ODN shadow government may or may not have marked you down as a government 'candidate.' There is this list on a cave and in a lighthouse. Long story...

[quote name='Banksy' date='05 June 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1275735545' post='2324425']
The ODN shadow government may or may not have marked you down as a government 'candidate.' There is this list on a cave and in a lighthouse. Long story...
[/quote]

Oh but Banksy, we have the world of time on our hands.

Please share.

[quote name='Valashi' date='04 June 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1275698117' post='2323939']
[/quote]
Thanks a lot Valashi :D

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='05 June 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1275734922' post='2324422']
Can I have a go on your hoards?
[/quote]
You are welcome to come on to our Boards and register as a diplomat. :D

Seeing as though my comment on this topic seemed to get lost in the postal service [ooc I closed the browser before it loaded the comment -_- ooc].

Good luck to my friends here at DRAGON, I know great things shall come of you.

o/ Abdur
o/ DRAGON
o/ All of you except Deadfly
Indifference: Deadfly