Expanding South

Szent Korona

When PRC abandoned its Indochinese territories, it neglected to do anything about islands of the South China Sea. Neo TOkyo decided to take advantage of this, and sent all of its 100,000 troops south, establishing the Province of Sansha under the Paracels, Spratlys, and Zhongsha Islands Authority.

OOC: Keshav has done nothing about the islands, making it empty. I hereby annex it.

OOC: I'll settle this IC.

-Reply to Australia-

The former People's Republic of Chin has not given you the islands. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76516&st=1060&p=2308207&#entry2308207"]They gave you their Indochinese protectorate and none of their territories[/url]. Also, the islands are not covered by the Imperialist Asgeirsson Doctrine. With this, the islands are [i]terra nullius[/i], and therefore we have a right to claim them.

OOC: I knew people don't know enough geography to see what is what.

Transmission from the United States of China:

It is our understanding that they are currently an Australian Protectorate, we strongly urge diplomacy.

OOC: Keshav said "rest" Szent, just talk to Subtle and be smart.

OOC: Before every idiot says the islands were formerly Acca Dacca, see the following links:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=57431&view=findpost&p=1810682

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66057&view=findpost&p=1819431

They were always territories of PRC, never part of Acca Dacca or the Indochinese protectorate.

Edit: All right, I figure I'll just have to be nice. Consider this as a recon.

IC: Transmission to Australia

After reviewing the mountains of treaties and papers of former PRC, we have become lead to believe that the islands are uner the protection of Australia. We wish to discuss about having those islands as part of Neo Tokyo.

Edited by Szent Korona

[quote name='Szent Korona' date='31 May 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1275354856' post='2318358']
OOC: I'll settle this IC.

-Reply to Australia-

The former People's Republic of Chin has not given you the islands. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76516&st=1060&p=2308207&#entry2308207"]They gave you their Indochinese protectorate and none of their territories[/url]. Also, the islands are not covered by the Imperialist Asgeirsson Doctrine. With this, the islands are [i]terra nullius[/i], and therefore we have a right to claim them.

OOC: I knew people don't know enough geography to see what is what.
[/quote]
OOC: IC trumps OOC. You want to fight like that? Fine. They belionged to PRC, regardless of whether or not they were once Acca Dacca.

IC:
[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='22 May 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1274549725' post='2308137']
[i]As you can see, we have the power to change our destiny. As of now I declare the formation of Articuno Islands as a state in this world. As of now, every land possession held by the former People's Republic of China will be maintained except for Liaoning. Liaoning is out of our sphere of influence. There is no point in restricting the people of Liaoning, when we cannot give it adequate care. As of now we declare that we are giving our possessions in Liaoning to the nation of Zargathia. Our trusted allies. Daqing Oil fields shall also be given to Zargathia. Keeping Daqing was wrong, it should have been given to the state of Zargathia the moment they formed. For that they have our apologies. [color=red][b]All of South East Asia shall be given to Australia. It is out of our Sphere of Influence as well. The nation of Malaysia is returned to New South Wales. The rest of South East Asia shall be handed over to Australia.[/b][/color] All of our documents relating to Liaoning, Daqing , South East Asia shall be handed over to the new owners. I also announce myself as Interim President. Elections shall start within a week of stabilizing our territorial possessions. [/i]
[/quote]

"If you believe anything is more South and East of Asia than these islands without being in the Doctrine...your competency clearly needs called into question. [i]Get out of our land, now.[/i]"

~HRH Hannah Asgerisson

*Private To Neo Tokyo*

"I will not attempt to interceed on your behalf to the Queen unless you comply. Even then, the best you can hope for is for the people to decide, not an arbitrary decision."

~HG Anthony Harlem

[quote name='Szent Korona' date='31 May 2010 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1275356577' post='2318416']
OOC: Before every idiot says the islands were formerly Acca Dacca, see the following links:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=57431&view=findpost&p=1810682

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66057&view=findpost&p=1819431

They were always territories of PRC, never part of Acca Dacca or the Indochinese protectorate.

Edit: All right, I figure I'll just have to be nice. Consider this as a recon.

IC: Transmission to Australia

After reviewing the mountains of treaties and papers of former PRC, we have become lead to believe that the islands are uner the protection of Australia. We wish to discuss about having those islands as part of Neo Tokyo.
[/quote]
OOC: You edited in the middle of my reply...give me a little while to respond appropriately.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='31 May 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1275357363' post='2318429']
"If you believe anything is more South and East of Asia than these islands without being in the Doctrine...your competency clearly needs called into question. [i]Get out of our land, now.[/i]" [/quote]

OOC: I reconned. Sorry if that was not clear for you.

Edit: Not a problem.

Edited by Szent Korona