DF DoW on GATO

scytale

Quick and short.

Destructor Fleets has started a war with GATO. We started slow to allow GATO to gear up. It is a training exercise for some of our newer members.

We are looking to be between four and seven days with the allowance to peace out any nation who no longer feels they can fight on.

We also would appreciate it if others could allow us the peace to have a little private dance.

Thank you.

Didn't realized a nuke rogue went through you guys. We have a load of new players that need training so I thought you guys would give them some good training without going inactive right away. The noobs should even things out.

If you guys want me to call it off, I'd be willing to consider it. I'll be talking to your leader this afternoon so we can discuss then.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' date='01 June 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1275446556' post='2320019']
Seeing I JUST recovered from eating two of those nukes, that has some of my reasoning behind it as well.
[/quote]
Sorry about that. Did not realize a nuke rogue went through you guys. We would have moved onto another alliance otherwise.

Our war details are that if anyone feels they cannot fight any longer, they can peace out instead of being beaten silly so feel free to offer peace if you want to do a rebuild and recover instead.
:-)