Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations Government Update

[center][url=http://cncommonwealth.com][img]http://cncommonwealth.com/forum/Themes/BlackRainV220rc1/images/CSNImages/CSNBanner.png[/img][/url][/center]
We've had some changes in government recently, that some feel I must alert the world to. Personally, I'd rather go back to running the worst alliance in peace, but if for some reason you have an urge to speak with someone in our horrid government, you'll know whom to speak with.

Head of State: Goose
Deputy Head of State: CaptainImpavid
Minister of Foreign Affairs: SpacingOutMan
Minister of Defense: WickedJ
Minister of the Interior: hhawk
Director of Finance: montypython
Director of Education: Lord Brendan
Director of Recruitment: Raptor Jesus

So, please get on with living your lives and forgetting about our existence.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='30 May 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1275258407' post='2317097']
[color="#0000FF"]I recognize most of those names. They all annoy me. Although I am surprised you didn't find a way to fit NationRuler in there. I wouldn't mind having all of my enemies in one place.[/color]
[/quote]
He's Deputy MoD. Don't worry, we're all here.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='30 May 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1275258582' post='2317101']
They should be up there. <_<
[/quote]

The Commonwealth's official government consists of eight members; deputies are not government. They are merely slaves to do our bidding. :awesome:

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='30 May 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1275258718' post='2317103']
The Commonwealth's official government consists of eight members; deputies are not government. They are merely slaves to do our bidding. :awesome:
[/quote]

I guess so then.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='31 May 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1275258582' post='2317101']
They should be up there. <_<
[/quote]

Deputy Minister of Defense: Kain Failbane, Nation Ruler
Deputy Minister of Interior: GinoTheRoman

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='30 May 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1275258718' post='2317103']
The Commonwealth's official government consists of eight members; deputies are not government.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Then NationRuler is not up there. You have let me down.[/color]

[quote name='Uralica' date='30 May 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1275262652' post='2317166']
Why all the hatin' on J? He's da man :awesome:

Those other guys are p. cool too.

o/ CSN
[/quote]

Are you talking about the same WickedJ? :wacko: