Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='30 May 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1275256997' post='2317080']Jasmine is clearly a liar. Nearly daily she would tell me she couldnt wait for terms to end so she could get OUT of doing finance stuff. Her lies are further proof that NPO needs rolled again.

Also.. Congrats Jasmine :wub:
Congrats Bilrow as well, but no :wub:[/quote]

Come and get me. :P

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='30 May 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1275262582' post='2317165']Congratulations Jasmine. Now it's time to start laundering \m/'s ill-gotten gains.[/quote]

I'll be sure to put a laundering clause in our not so secret treaty. ;)

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='30 May 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1275262851' post='2317169']
/me Tackles Jasmine

o/ Jasmine, your awesome
0/ Bilrow just keep your hate point inside! :P[/quote]

Bilrow needs more hate. This thread is making him sad panda.

Also thanks everyone for the good wishes.

This is hardly the time or the place for me to share my feelings on Bilrow, but I [i]would[/i] like to congratulate Jasmine on a hard-earned appointment. You were a pleasure to deal with whenever there was need for such interactions, in spite of the historical antipathy between our alliances. I'm sure you'll serve your alliance exceptionally in this role and any others you may follow into.

[quote name='cookavich' date='31 May 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1275338206' post='2318086']
Trying to think of something nice to say about this announcement, but absolutely nothing is coming to mind. Congrats on appointing the most Loathed Player in CNâ„¢.
[/quote]
Don't be hating, I'm mother$%&@ing suave.

o/