This has to be a record...

Schad

Barely 24 hours ago, Catharsis declared war on Pork Shrimp. As of this moment, [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Catharsis]all 23 members of Catharsis are in anarchy.[/url].

[quote name='dockingscheduled' date='30 May 2010 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1275197650' post='2316327']
blitz us one day, get every single nation anarchied 24 hrs later.
[/quote]
Rings a bell from last round :D

Well done PS!

Last round I was blitzed by Pork Shrimp twice ;) the first time was wrong place wrong time and the second one, I enjoyed as I wasn't sight seeing a flake of an alliance

Very nice achievement

Hope this doesn't sound like an attempt to show up Catharsis, either. They attacked with a significant disadvantage in NS and numbers, and have definitely done their fair share of damage (and then some) considering that; anyone picking fights above their weight class automatically gets my respect.

[quote name='Schad' date='30 May 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1275242015' post='2316830']
Hope this doesn't sound like an attempt to show up Catharsis, either.[/quote]
As one who's also fought Catharsis, let me vouch for their fighting prowess as individuals. In addition, picking a fight with an alliance that had 67% more members and around the same average NS was a ballsy move for anyone. No one can ever claim they love their infra too much, that's for sure.

I hope PS is having as much fun with the cross-war talk as we did :)

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='30 May 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1275255410' post='2317043']
Kinda quiet on the radio waves...
[/quote]

Largely, but the message dockingscheduled received complaining about the 9 cents that he stole was quite possibly the funniest thing that I've read in the heat of battle, and I've had an ongoing PM conversation with one of their members...no one can accuse Catharsis of lacking a sense of humour.

Pork Shrimp Dumplings!

Ingredients
1/2 pound lean ground pork
1/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and minced
1/2 cup finely chopped canned water chestnuts
1/4 cup minced green onions
1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons minced peeled gingerroot
32 won ton wrappers
2 teaspoons cornstarch
Steamed green cabbage leaves
Preparation
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.

Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover the remaining wrappers to keep them from drying out), spoon about 1 tablespoon pork mixture into center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of dough with water, and bring 2 opposite corners to center, pinching points to seal. Bring remaining 2 corners to center, pinching points to seal. Pinch 4 edges together to seal. Place dumplings on a large baking sheet sprinkled with 2 teaspoons cornstarch, and cover loosely with a towel to keep from drying out.

Line a bamboo steamer with steamed cabbage leaves. Place dumplings 1/2 inch apart in steamer; cover with steamer lid. Add water to a large skillet to a depth of 1 inch; bring to a boil. Place steamer in skillet; steam dumplings for 10 minutes. Remove dumplings from steamer.

Viola Best Frickin Dumplings!!
Chef SteelCityBoss :ph34r:

Lol -- not only does that sound disgusting, it looks painful! Hope you are both having fun. I had a blast fighting Catharsis earlier in the round, especially Liverpool! Always a good time! :)

[quote name='Miklo' date='31 May 2010 - 03:03 AM' timestamp='1275289408' post='2317581']
^actual recipe?

Looks pretty good. Except you aren't putting my pork shrimp in it!
[/quote]

Yep actual recipe!! I am a Chef RL! By the way this is or was fun I am bill locked!

I keep asking if you guys are getting bored yet... fighting at these tiny levels is what I like to recall as when Folger and I laughed cause I told him it was as if we were "standing on the other side of eachother's fence just lobbing paintballs at eachother" there is no real damage but you keep taking hits wondering when it will end...

SteelCityBoss that's good stuff. Got lots of respect for chefs, my brother is looking to do culinary school.

And yeah this has been fun, it was a good matchup.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='30 May 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1275197676' post='2316330']
The rookie with the moneyshot at the end!

o/ Emcee
[/quote]

:awesome: , great job from both sides in a great and fun fight. Bets of luck in the rest of the War! :)

Oh, and :wub: my LE mates as well, we had fun w/ you guys last Round.

--Mags

Edited by Nova Blue