Funny People

Forgottenonez

What is this? I don't even.........

Who is this Spearo guy? He keeps sending me messages about how much i care about my pixels. lol

[QUOTE]
To: Forgottenonez From: spearo Date: 5/29/2010 1:00:34 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report
Message: Still surviving are you? i hear you care more then you let on lmfao but don't worry we'll make sure to keep that pain right on coming.[/quote]

So i replied:

[QUOTE]
To: spearo From: Forgottenonez Date: 5/29/2010 1:02:13 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report
Message: lolwut? Your crazy none of LE or I care about pixels, i told u once already we are only here for blood and war.[/quote]

Silly Spearo, You don't know LE!!

Edited by Forgottenonez

[quote name='spearo' date='29 May 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1275113752' post='2315349']
Thats not what the little birdies tell me :awesome::awesome:
[/quote]

lol Ok

Talk to me is cheap, so I'm challenging you to a duel 2 weeks after the war ends.

I love it when people give me enough time to order in a large quantity of popcorn. Good luck to both parties, better luck to the person you has already spent quite a bit of time nuking me.

[quote name='Schad' date='29 May 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1275114126' post='2315356']
I love it when people give me enough time to order in a large quantity of popcorn. Good luck to both parties, better luck to the person you has already spent quite a bit of time nuking me.
[/quote]

Can I have some?

[quote name='Schad' date='29 May 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1275114126' post='2315356']
[/quote]
Order me some M&Ms would ya, im sure i can find time to eat them while im leaving rambo here no pixels to not care about :lol1::awesome:

[quote name='spearo' date='29 May 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1275114663' post='2315366']
Order me some M&Ms would ya, im sure i can find time to eat them while im leaving rambo here no pixels to not care about :lol1::awesome:
[/quote]

Why care about pixels when they just get reseted every 60 days?

oh and Schad grab me a can of monster will ya? XP

[quote name='Forgottenonez' date='29 May 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1275114337' post='2315360']
Can I have some?
[/quote]

I'm sure that I can spare some popcorn...I'm afraid that I've claimed priority on the best kernels, so you might be getting the ones that don't pop until you subject them to radiation usually associated with the Los Alamos testing grounds. But they're still good if you wait for the green glow to subside before biting into them.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Forgottenonez' date='29 May 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1275114911' post='2315368']
Why care about pixels when they just get reseted every 60 days?

oh and Schad grab me a can of monster will ya? XP
[/quote]
I like to win therefore i like to care about my pixels ;) I don't mind losing them but I prefer not to its just easier that way :P