Facepunch Alliance and the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism are now apart of a protectorate treaty

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='28 May 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1275083614' post='2314964']
Damn it!

Mr Reccesion didnt take the bait, I have to look elsewhere for a game to ruin.

I tip my hat to Mr The Reccesion, a fine diplomat.

Fair winds and big vegatables,

\M/6
[/quote]
So are we game or what? Once my people switch to black, I will message you and we will have the little fight that you wanted.

Sound legit?

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='28 May 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1275083077' post='2314953']
I don't know why your talking in-between us. If you think I'm asking for it then do it yourself, he can handle is own.
[/quote]
Want me to launch another few nukes at you?

Mr The Reccesion,

If at anytime you would like to attack me please do. Just let me know, (and aknowledge), beforehand that it will be a duel so we can work out terms, (to be honest anything goes), and we can then get at it. But if you are not fussed I am not either - your choice.

And again,

Congrats FP and Goons,

\M/6

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='28 May 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1275084582' post='2314983']
Mr The Reccesion,

If at anytime you would like to attack me please do. Just let me know, (and aknowledge), beforehand that it will be a duel so we can work out terms, (to be honest anything goes), and we can then get at it. But if you are not fussed I am not either - your choice.

And again,

Congrats FP and Goons,

\M/6
[/quote]
I don't mind. Want to take this up on a query later tonight and fix up these shanangins. :D

expected, and yes an MDP or MDoAP would have been good as well. FP is large enough to really handle its own affairs (no protection needed), you guys can dominate in your ranges so I would expect to see an upgrade pretty soon.

As far as GOONS unable to aid... well all it takes is a few generous GOON nations to fill the slots of 5-10 or more FP nations to create more banker level nations....then those send aid to FP nations to create more....snowball effect.... I expect if FP is committed and does their back collecting and what not that they will hit 500k, 1mil, and 2mil ns strength rather quickly.

[quote name='Smacky' date='28 May 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1275069166' post='2314720']
Hyperbole, thy name is Hal.
[/quote]

Aside from the fact you have no idea what that word actually means, be honest...you took those 29 nukes you like to brag about because you're simply too ignorant to duck. I made a few simple easy observations and went on about my day. Stop trying to do your alliance favors.

[quote name='Starpluck' date='28 May 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1275069448' post='2314723']
[color="#0000FF"]Rebel Virginia,
The attitude that you display (I can predict Alliance downfalls) are most certainly not welcome. A lot of thought was put into account as well as the history of GOONS, on whether I'll approve this treaty or not. Your pretentious attitude makes me instantly discard your statements. What I do hope is that the NSO is much different from you.

I'd advise you to stay on topic and not cause our topic to be locked like you did last time.

[/color]
I can type in colors too.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, you disapprove of my attitude? Tough. I ain't too fond of you either cupcake. Also, I ain't interested in whether or not you care for my opinions. I ain't seeking to win you over.

Now, I forget who said I made an awful comment in your DoE....let me say I could have said a lot worse, but I gave some constructive criticism about avoiding unnecessary charter clutter. Instead of either taking or leaving it, you instead verbally abuse me. You share a similar tone with GOONS, and that ain't a compliment. It is a fact though. Both Facepunch and GOONS represent the very worst that this world has to offer. The bottom of the bottom. I am consoled solely by the knowledge that you both will burn together. Oh, there will be light. A bright, shining light. A beacon to us all lest we ever forget what happens to the likes of you.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='28 May 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1275092406' post='2315088']
[color="#0000FF"]So, you disapprove of my attitude? Tough. I ain't too fond of you either cupcake. Also, I ain't interested in whether or not you care for my opinions. I ain't seeking to win you over.

Now, I forget who said I made an awful comment in your DoE....let me say I could have said a lot worse, but I gave some constructive criticism about avoiding unnecessary charter clutter. Instead of either taking or leaving it, you instead verbally abuse me. You share a similar tone with GOONS, and that ain't a compliment. It is a fact though. Both Facepunch and GOONS represent the very worst that this world has to offer. The bottom of the bottom. I am consoled solely by the knowledge that you both will burn together. Oh, there will be light. A bright, shining light. A beacon to us all lest we ever forget what happens to the likes of you.[/color]
[/quote]Nicely worded.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='28 May 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1275092406' post='2315088']

[/quote]

Harsh, but in many ways true. Too bad they cant take constructive criticism for what it is.

In the end, I wish good luck to both parties.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 May 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1275092406' post='2315088']
I am consoled solely by the [b]knowledge[/b] that you both will burn together.
[/quote]

Tell us more. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img]

Congrats to the both of you, if you're attracting this much attention from signing a bloody protectorate you must have done something right.

Incidentally, I find it interesting that some people here apparently think that you should choose a protector based solely on money. [i]Hmm[/i], lol.

Edited by Aurion

All I hear is a bunch of people crying because they didn't get our newest invasion group in their camp. Now, it might be that horrible "weeping wax" ailment I suffer from, but I'm pretty sure this time its real.

:(( GOONS :((