Let us come together to celebrate

Opethian

On this day four years ago cybernations came into proper existance with the creation of Pittburghistan by the humble and benevolent Opethian. A wise and handsome man, Opethian saw a promising but wayward world in need of his guiding light.

And so with a few mighty keystokes Opethian did create Pitsburghistan, and cybernations was given purpose for the first time in its young existence.

So come here with me to celebrate me, for it is only the proper thing to do. I am cybernations, and that makes this a Planet Bob-wide day of glory.

Hail sharks, Hail the Prism Protection Front...

HAIL OPETHIAN!

[img]http://imagelinks.homestead.com/files/PPFflag1.jpg[/img]

Four years is quite a run. Congrats, Opethian.

Particularly considering you've made your own way through most of that instead of huddling with others for protection.

Well done.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I've always been of the opinion that everyone's opinion of Opethian is backwards - he's not playing the game wrong, but in fact, he's the only one who is playing the game [b]right[/b].

Congratulations on four years of hilarity, bill-lock, and negligible nation growth all for the lulz.

[quote name='Mansa Musa' date='29 May 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1275163451' post='2315822']
I've always been of the opinion that everyone's opinion of Opethian is backwards
[/quote]

Who's this "everyone" you speak of? Lets get him! :mad:

[quote name='Opethian' date='30 May 2010 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1275216448' post='2316531']
I think the only logical extension of the glory of my four-year anniversary is for admin-the-mighty to add the PPF flag to the selectable custom flags in-game.

Just saying.
[/quote]
I support this initiative.