Yeah this announcement pretty much sucks

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='29 May 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1275148702' post='2315593']
You know you are recruiting from an iFOK protected AA right? This also goes to other alliances. Stop trying to vulture of FCO.
[/quote]

Since when can you not recruit disbanded alliances?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='29 May 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1275148702' post='2315593']
You know you are recruiting from an iFOK protected AA right? This also goes to other alliances. Stop trying to vulture of FCO.
[/quote]

Excuse me? I offered to take in the refugees just like many alliances do. One of their members came to us, and then I sent out the messages to most others saying if they want to come they are welcome. It is an option, hardly anything immoral or against the rules heh.

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='29 May 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1275149135' post='2315598']
[/quote]

This is, indeed, a valid question. I'm sure no one from FCO will mind if other alliances attempt to grab what's left in the AA. Sure, if you do it like TPF did, we might get quite amused, but I really don't understand how something actually crafty could've happened here. Let's just let it go.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='29 May 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1275149135' post='2315598']
[/quote]

[quote name='Robster83' date='29 May 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1275150563' post='2315608']
Excuse me? I offered to take in the refugees just like many alliances do. One of their members came to us, and then I sent out the messages to most others saying if they want to come they are welcome. It is an option, hardly anything immoral or against the rules heh.
[/quote]

Since they are protected by us perhaps? Or do you want us to recruit from your protected AA's aswell? You are vulturing, don't try to twist it. It is despicable. Let those guys find a new home for themselves.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='29 May 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1275152179' post='2315633']
Since they are protected by us perhaps? Or do you want us to recruit from your protected AA's aswell? You are vulturing, don't try to twist it. It is despicable. Let those guys find a new home for themselves.
[/quote]

They are not protected from being invited to another alliance. I do disagree with you, however lets not sidetrack from the topic. FCO seemed like a good bunch, and good alliances disbanding is always sad to see.

[quote name='Robster83' date='29 May 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1275152369' post='2315637']
[b]They are not protected from being invited to another alliance. [/b]I do disagree with you, however lets not sidetrack from the topic. FCO seemed like a good bunch, and good alliances disbanding is always sad to see.
[/quote]

That's not something you can decide chap.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='29 May 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1275152794' post='2315650']
That's not something you can decide chap.
[/quote]

You can't decide whether they want to only be recruited by the Stickmen either. Recruiting from an alliance affiliation such as Blackstone Commission who's still being governed compared to recruiting from an alliance that is not and has been announced as disbanded are 2 completely different things.

Edited by Blind Murder v2

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='29 May 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1275153865' post='2315667']
You can't decide whether they want to only be recruited by the Stickmen either. Recruiting from an alliance affiliation such as Blackstone Commission who's still being governed compared to recruiting from an alliance that is not and has been announced as disbanded are 2 completely different things.
[/quote]

iFOK nor NoR (I think) have recruited them directly. The guys that moved over did so on the advice of their former leaders. So don't try to point me off as someone that wants all the remaining members for myself. I want the remainder of the FCO AA to find a new home theirselves w/o vultures trying to well vulture. If you don't think there is anything wrong with vulturing that is your prerogative.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='29 May 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1275154768' post='2315680']
iFOK nor NoR (I think) have recruited them directly. The guys that moved over did so on the advice of their former leaders. So don't try to point me off as someone that wants all the remaining members for myself. I want the remainder of the FCO AA to find a new home theirselves w/o vultures trying to well vulture. If you don't think there is anything wrong with vulturing that is your prerogative.
[/quote]

No, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. The leader of this alliance announced its disbandment, not a merger, a disbandment, so in a sense these nations are unaligned, except they have protection from a former ally. So they are open to recruitment just like anyone else on the "NONE" AA. Maybe some of these guys don't want to chose from only the alliances they have met through FCO? Just my opinion.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='29 May 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1275154768' post='2315680']
[/quote]

True. Most of them came here because they knew Finnreich members.
Anyway, a lot of talk for nothing. It's not like they can't decide on their own where they want to go.

[quote name='ratonbox' date='29 May 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1275156847' post='2315709']
True. Most of them came here because they knew Finnreich members.
Anyway, a lot of talk for nothing. It's not like they can't decide on their own where they want to go.
[/quote]

I agree

Good luck out there FCO members.

I,on behalf of BCOM, wish you all the best of luck in finding a new homes.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='29 May 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1275155762' post='2315694']
Arexes, shouldn't Iosif be the person to make that statement?

Considering what Iosif said directly contradicts your threats...
[/quote]

Iosif was a valued member of FCO, not the leader at the time of disbandment. So no, it's not up to him to make this statement. Anyway, since more former members of FCO have told me they have no problem with people recruiting off their alliance I'll let it be. Although I still think vulturing is despicable.