An Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='26 May 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1274928425' post='2312945']
That's not what was said, however, the logs, being outdated and containing venting by members of the government, are not accurate in portraying our feelings nor our plans.

EDIT: Forgot a comma.
[/quote]

Oh so it was stuff that was said in your government channel by you and your government, but you didn't mean any of it.

Occam likes you again :P

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='26 May 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1274930239' post='2312987']
I'm not jumping on GGA. The only thing GGA ever had going for it was Enyo (:wub:) and now thats not the case anymore.
[/quote]
I was just pulling your leg, we could all use some GGA in us once ina while. :smug:

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='26 May 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1274930228' post='2312986']
No offense but I don't think GGA is in a position to roll [i]anybody[/i].
[/quote]

Shouldnt have said that......now they are gonna roll you! :o

Im sure we will see leaked logs or screenshots or somesuch shortly as proof...probably something along the lines of a 3 way break off flank attack lol

:P

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='26 May 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1274930284' post='2312988']
Oh so it was stuff that was said in your government channel by you and your government, but you didn't mean any of it.

Occam likes you again :P
[/quote]

You're still mis-interpreting what he said. They said things in anger, in a *private* area, that are no longer true at all due to the passage of time.

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='26 May 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1274930513' post='2312999']
You're still mis-interpreting what he said. They said things in anger, in a *private* area, that are no longer true at all due to the passage of time.
[/quote]

This guy/girl is intelligent and a credit to his alliance.

Remember what NPO did to Vincent Xander back in GW3? That is what VE is trying to do to GGA here. A 3 line log does not a CB make. Stop trying to drag us back to 2007. The reason I know what the logs say? The member in question is now a member of Ronin. I assume that VE was pressing the issue and that is why JB has gone public with this.

Take my advice, VE, take your ball and go home and JB keep your head down and start the slow process of rebuilding GGA's name, because with all the dirt that is stuck to it, the road is very very long.

[2010-04-22 13:49:48] <Enyo> It's too bad we can't be the ones to roll the VE again.
[2010-04-22 13:50:09] <Jonathan_Brookbank[GGA]> Give it some time.
[2010-04-22 13:50:16] <Jonathan_Brookbank[GGA]> We just need to grow.

You all can thank me later for these "damning" logs. Or thank me now.

[quote name='AirMe' date='26 May 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1274932199' post='2313052']
Remember what NPO did to Vincent Xander back in GW3? That is what VE is trying to do to GGA here. A 3 line log does not a CB make. Stop trying to drag us back to 2007. The reason I know what the logs say? The member in question is now a member of Ronin. I assume that VE was pressing the issue and that is why JB has gone public with this.

Take my advice, VE, take your ball and go home and JB keep your head down and start the slow process of rebuilding GGA's name, because with all the dirt that is stuck to it, the road is very very long.
[/quote]

I would be extremely disappointed if somebody dogpiled GGA for something as silly as this. If the logs are as minor as you imply, at any rate.

edit: LOL GET OUT

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='AirMe' date='26 May 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1274932199' post='2313052']

[/quote]

I think you're being a little bit too dramatic by stating that VE would use this as a CB.

Remember what NPO did to Vincent Xander back in GW3? That is what VE is trying to do to GGA here. A 3 line log does not a CB make. Stop trying to drag us back to 2007. The reason I know what the logs say? The member in question is now a member of Ronin. I [b]assume[/b] that VE was pressing the issue and that is why JB has gone public with this.

[/quote]

Assumption is for Mary.

Edited by goldielax25

[quote name='goldielax25' date='26 May 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1274932423' post='2313060']
Assumption is for Mary.
[/quote]

Show us something other than the 3 line log that was just posted that you have something else against GGA? Put your money where your mouth is.

[quote name='AirMe' date='26 May 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1274932470' post='2313061']
Show us something other than the 3 line log that was just posted that you have something else against GGA? Put your money where your mouth is.
[/quote]

Show us where VE was seriously contemplating attacking GGA over those logs?

[quote name='AirMe' date='27 May 2010 - 04:50 AM' timestamp='1274932199' post='2313052']

[/quote]

Not at all actually, our response to said logs 2 weeks ago was "meh". That's why I was a bit surprised about this announcement, the logs in question were certainly...wacky (for lack of a better word) and very hateful, but we wont put people to sleep for being odd and angry. At most, they were sad, not a CB.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='27 May 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1274932309' post='2313054']
[2010-04-22 13:49:48] <Enyo> It's too bad we can't be the ones to roll the VE again.
[2010-04-22 13:50:09] <Jonathan_Brookbank[GGA]> Give it some time.
[2010-04-22 13:50:16] <Jonathan_Brookbank[GGA]> We just need to grow.

You all can thank me later for these "damning" logs. Or thank me now.
[/quote]

But this is more a joke than a threat VE, GGA rolling someone? :laugh:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='26 May 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1274932526' post='2313065']
Not at all actually, our response to said logs 2 weeks ago was "meh". That's why I was a bit surprised about this announcement, the logs in question were certainly...wacky (for lack of a better word) and very hateful, but we wont put people to sleep for being odd and angry. At most, they were sad, not a CB.
[/quote]

I shall take your word. I honestly have not talked to either of you about this. I just know it's not worth a war.

[/quote]

Woah there sparky, get down off the pogo stick before leaping to any more conclusions, also, I recommend decaf.

VE has been cheerfully ignoring GGA since before they withdrew from UJA, and we are quite happy to continue doing so.

You are the first person to bring up war over this, so take deep breaths and trade in the tinfoil hat for something more practical.

I will note that by no means do I agree with this topic being posted. Quite frankly, I think it's ridiculous. JB should have simply taken it to VE and be done with it. As well, the logs weren't worth anything at all. The case that a certain someone was trying to build for the sake of getting GGA rolled because JB denied a treaty with them was pathetic. It was highlighted by those logs. I definitely don't agree with VE all the time, but I have to assume VE isn't dumb enough to pull a CB out of their @#$% like that one.

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='26 May 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1274932632' post='2313069']
VE has been cheerfully ignoring GGA since before they withdrew from UJA, and we are quite happy to continue doing so.

You are the first person to bring up war over this, so take deep breaths and trade in the tinfoil hat for something more practical.
[/quote]

No.

No.

Sorry if I don't believe you.

And remember the first part of my post before you reply.

Edited by JackSkellington