Are you sure?

The AUT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='26 May 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1274911808' post='2312674']
you're not going anywhere

you of all people can't resist the allure of playing martyr against mk's fourth reich and its hegemony
[/quote]
He could probably stop if you(MK) stopped with all of the racial slurs, you've called him.

AUT, do something fun to quit the game with. Hope you Go out with a bang and keep making the world interesting

[quote name='Believland' date='26 May 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1274918789' post='2312762']
He could probably stop if you(MK) stopped with all of the racial slurs, you've called him.

AUT, do something fun to quit the game with. Hope you Go out with a bang and keep making the world interesting
[/quote]
What? He's the one making antisemitic remarks, not us.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='26 May 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1274920135' post='2312781']
What? He's the one making antisemitic remarks, not us.
[/quote]
Funny. I remember when you guys started to call him some racial slurs.

Look, neither of you are right and you both need to cut it out.

[quote name='Believland' date='26 May 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1274920885' post='2312796']

[/quote]

This is wise advice.

[quote name='Believland' date='26 May 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1274920885' post='2312796']

[/quote]
You're the one starting an argument, he was making a joke. It's not possible to be that !@#$@#$ stupid without trying. Stop it.
That said, I hope people will stop being asshats in this thread, and just wish Misr goodbye.

Edited by Chickenzilla

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='26 May 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1274924191' post='2312841']
You're the one starting an argument, he was making a joke. It's not possible to be that !@#$@#$ stupid without trying. Stop it.
That said, I hope people will stop being asshats in this thread, and just wish Misr goodbye.
[/quote]
Calm down, buddy. Don't get too mad.

AUT, btw, you really should have had the Ball State University man as your avatar when you were using the Reggie Miller avy and sig.

One of the benefits of you leaving

[quote name='merlin' date='26 May 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1274925131' post='2312853']
Is it too late for this to be a poll?
[/quote]

is that you'll no longer have to deal with

[quote name='Daikos' date='26 May 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1274926008' post='2312874']
It's deja vu all over again!!! :frantic:
[/quote]

asshat comments like this.

TheAUT, you haven't always been the easiest person to be allied to with how fun tends to find you, but you are so much more than these comments by haters suggest. I was part of the lolmisr crowd at first, but I got to know you and realized you're a pretty cool guy who takes way more crap than he deserves.

I wish you all the best in real life. I'm sure queenhailee will miss you trying to woo Olympus to TFD's side.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='26 May 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1274914228' post='2312703']
I look forward to your return. I also protest not having a shout-out, I never get one of those :(
[/quote]

That's because no-one likes you. :v:

Cheerio AUT. All the best with real life.