Are you sure?

The AUT

[quote]Are you absolutley sure you want to delete your nation? All trades, foreign aid offers, wars, private messages, saved nations, national improvements, and national events for your nation will be deleted![/quote]

And as soon as I find out why it's not deleting my nation and saying my delete code isn't right, the nation of Under the Sun led by The AUT will no longer exist.

I don't think I was ever good at this game. I made rash decisions and wasn't there when my alliance needed me the most. When Carthage had to disband, I felt pretty useless. Decided to join TFD and recently I've done nothing but spam them and go around starting trouble.

This game has become boring to me. Even if we got another Great War breaking out tomorrow, I really wouldn't care. I'd just make an idiot of myself, make another rash decision and feel more bored.

I'd give out shout outs, but all those who are my friends know how I feel about that. I'm not exactly discrete or subtle. Will I be back? Probably, except this time you'll know about it and I'll be re-joining TFD. Just don't expect me anytime soon. Sorry to those I let down, I know it's many. To those who liked me? Seriously what's wrong with you? :P To those who don't like me, well that's half Planet Bob so um.. Idk my bff Jill?

Goodbye guys.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='26 May 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1274907216' post='2312609']
I'll probably miss you. Have fun.

p.s. I'm sure a certain someone whose name starts with P would love it if you went rogue on him :awesome:
[/quote]

I what?

In any case, I agree with my esteemed comrad babyjesus.

But good luck anyway if you don't come back.