Question About Brothers

Serge

I have played cybernations before and it has been about 3 or 4 years since then. My brother decided to move in with me and my mom from Ohio, and he plays CN. His nation is 700+ days old and I thought I get back into the groove again. Last time when I played this game, we both did live in the same house but then we were both 16 or 17 years of age. We did have a Moderator or Admin contact us and we both did prove we were two different people. We both know that we cant aid eachother or anything like that. And we never have in the past when we both played. The problem that I am having now, is that CN has cracked down even harder than last time I played CN and wont let more than 1 person on the same network. If this were true, then me and my brother wouldnt be able to play World of Warcraft when we wanted to waste time, but were able to. So I am asking if there is an except that can be made so I can play CN again without any problems.

[quote name='Serge' date='26 May 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1274895233' post='2312458']
I have played cybernations before and it has been about 3 or 4 years since then. My brother decided to move in with me and my mom from Ohio, and he plays CN. His nation is 700+ days old and I thought I get back into the groove again. Last time when I played this game, we both did live in the same house but then we were both 16 or 17 years of age. We did have a Moderator or Admin contact us and we both did prove we were two different people. We both know that we cant aid eachother or anything like that. And we never have in the past when we both played. The problem that I am having now, is that CN has cracked down even harder than last time I played CN and wont let more than 1 person on the same network. If this were true, then me and my brother wouldnt be able to play World of Warcraft when we wanted to waste time, but were able to. So I am asking if there is an except that can be made so I can play CN again without any problems.
[/quote]
World of Warcraft is way different. And yes it is one nation a network so you will have to choose which one you want to keep.

I have some nations that are on the same network and the admins had them put into some database. I have had a nation on the same network before and an Admin just let us do it. We never traded, aided or went to war with on another or attack another nation that one of us were attacking.

What if I were to donate?

Edited by Serge

Donations don't give you any special rights. The reason we removed the option of having more than one nation on the same network for different players is because it was heavily abused.