Haters Rejoice

Starfox101

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey good luck man sorry to see you go. Good luck in basic, it really is not all that bad as long as you don't take any of it personally. Just don't call any of your Drills Sir. and prepare you use HOOAH!!! at least 100 times a day.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='27 May 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1274938940' post='2313217']

It was merely a copy of your failure, Ivan. Also, I accomplished everything I set out to do.
[/quote]
Sigh.

And this is why, as was pointed out to you in that thread several times, you could never best me here.

You copying my post and then being part of the losing side, was the failure. You presented the same position I did but I followed mine up with a victory.

From what I can gather, much of your aim in CN was to see Pacifica destroyed. How did that goal work out for you? Even with the one loss they are stronger than most alliances in the Cyberverse and still very influential.

As far as RL goes, I wish you well, as I said, as far as IC goes, I deal with people as they deal with me, and in case you never figured it out, I'm an !@#$%^&.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='27 May 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1274982397' post='2313672']
Hey good luck man sorry to see you go. Good luck in basic, it really is not all that bad as long as you don't take any of it personally. Just don't call any of your Drills Sir. and prepare you use HOOAH!!! at least 100 times a day.
[/quote]
Thank god "HOOAH" came about long after my departure! :P

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='27 May 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1274995771' post='2313864']
I may be thinking of Schatt, or Doitzel. It was during the time Moridin left.
[/quote]

That was mostly me, I think. Starfox had stepped down from Senate during that time and I was the one who was in senate during that "incident".

Good luck at basic training and in RL. I've had a few relatives that have gone through basic and I expect you'll do just fine. Stay safe when you get out of basic.

Now for my in character remarks. I severely dislike you. Goodbye.

Edited by Brandon Simonson

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 May 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1274986321' post='2313724']
From what I can gather, much of your aim in CN was to see Pacifica destroyed. How did that goal work out for you? Even with the one loss they are stronger than most alliances in the Cyberverse and still very influential.[/quote]

Pretty well actually. Nobody has ever seen a power structure fall as violently and pathetically as Pacifica and her friends did. Now shoo, Ivan. This is a goodbye from a good person.

Good luck, SF. You've earned your break.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 May 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1274986321' post='2313724']
Sigh.

And this is why, as was pointed out to you in that thread several times, you could never best me here.

You copying my post and then being part of the losing side, was the failure. You presented the same position I did but I followed mine up with a victory.

From what I can gather, much of your aim in CN was to see Pacifica destroyed. How did that goal work out for you? Even with the one loss they are stronger than most alliances in the Cyberverse and still very influential.

As far as RL goes, I wish you well, as I said, as far as IC goes, I deal with people as they deal with me, and in case you never figured it out, I'm an !@#$%^&.
[/quote]
My goal was to simply enjoy myself. NPO presented an obstacle to that, and it was overcome. I succeeded in enjoying myself.

[quote name='Brandon Simonson' date='28 May 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1275025963' post='2314348']
Good luck at basic training and in RL. I've had a few relatives that have gone through basic and I expect you'll do just fine. Stay safe when you get out of basic.

Now for my in character remarks. I severely dislike you. Goodbye.
[/quote]
You never got to nuke me.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the well wishes. I'll miss this place.