Haters Rejoice

Starfox101

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='26 May 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1274895969' post='2312485']
starfox you've always been cool except the time you fought against us in the UJW man that was a dumb thing to do

shoutout to me thanks in advance

*loses small amounts of infra, promptly surrenders \m/*

PS: telling unsure or whoever it was to nuke philosopher was the right thing to do, he deserved it
[/quote]
That it was. Philo sucked, and so did /b/.

Also, I did it for political reasons.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='26 May 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1274897328' post='2312495']
:cryingeagle:

I feel safer knowing such a renowned internet warrior is protecting my freedom.
[/quote]
Oh, I'm even worse in RL. :D

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='26 May 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1274899906' post='2312527']
:ph34r:

IC: Anyone who believes that Prodigal Chieftan was the best CN had/has to offer, deserves to be following him out the door. No tears shed on this end.

OOC: Good luck out there and be safe. RL > CN every time; your reason is a good one.

Very true; many laughs were had at your expense. But somehow I think it was intentional at times on your part.
[/quote]
Typical of you. Trashing me even in my goodbye thread. Someone's going to need to contact me the next time you guys burn...you deserve it again.

[quote name='Corinan' date='26 May 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1274903865' post='2312566']
Army or Marines? MOS? Good luck, man. You've always been amusing.
[/quote]
Army. 94 Sierra, PATRIOT Systems Repairer.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='27 May 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1274915290' post='2312726']
Goodbye, I don't think you liked me, and we butted heads a few times, but I always respected you. I expect you back when Vox is needed once more. Good luck with the army, and the family.
[/quote]
I love you Chicken. When did we fight?

[quote name='Comrade Goby' date='27 May 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1274922462' post='2312820']
You are a hero of CN, I enjoyed all the alliances we founded lol

Good luck in the military; train hard.
[/quote]
A hero? I like the sound of that. Also, DSMR was the best.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 May 2010 - 04:47 AM' timestamp='1274932058' post='2313046']
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=60973

Just one of the many failures.

Good luck in RL. Hopefully there you will be able to accomplish your goals.
[/quote]
It was merely a copy of your failure, Ivan. Also, I accomplished everything I set out to do.

[quote name='Tungsten' date='27 May 2010 - 05:34 AM' timestamp='1274934861' post='2313137']
Good luck man, it was nice getting to know you during Vox 1.0's time with NADC.

At a minimum, we share a love of Cole Hamels

[img]http://static.sdnn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/cole-hamels-pitching2.jpg[/img]
Approves.
[/quote]
That was fun. I miss being ColeHamels.

Also, thanks for the well wishes everyone. Even bigwoody wished me well. Just shows how much of a class act NPO Emperors are I guess.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Starfox101' date='26 May 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1274938940' post='2313217']

Also, thanks for the well wishes everyone. Even bigwoody wished me well. Just shows how much of a class act NPO Emperors are I guess.
[/quote]

:ph34r:

I see that you missed this part:

[quote]
OOC: Good luck out there and be safe. RL > CN every time; your reason is a good one.
[/quote]

I have never disliked you; IC you are my enemy and nothing has changed that.

OOC I have a lot of respect for you joining the military. I distinguished my comments with tags; I would think the only one that matters is the OOC one.

Good luck, Starfox. You and I never talked much except in your thread about basic training, where I told you about my experience there. I enjoyed my time through it and I hope you do too. You'll do well and thank you for providing me with much entertainment in my 4 years of playing CN. Take it easy, have as much fun as possible and enjoy your time with your child. Hopefully we'll see you back here at a later time. :)