Haters Rejoice

Starfox101

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you the best of luck in your service to the military. We all know that real life is greater than anything we ever achieve on here, and I'm just happy to have been able to get to know you during your time here. Farewell.

[color="#0000FF"]I generally don't post in these things, but I'll make an exception. I've always had a respect for you even if we have been on opposite sides many times, as well as the other history between. Never the less, you've been a cool cat. Good luck Fox, and stay safe.[/color]

I can see it now...

CO: "What the hell are you doing Private? We're under attack!"
Starfox: "Sir, I'm doing my update blitz, sir!"

If that does ever happen, please, record it for future generations :P

[quote name='ty345' date='26 May 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1274915110' post='2312723']
I can see it now...

CO: "What the hell are you doing Private? We're under attack!"
Starfox: "Sir, I'm doing my update blitz, sir!"

If that does ever happen, please, record it for future generations :P
[/quote]

I fought in the Great Patriotic War (Great War One) while in Iraq. It can be done.

[quote name='Corinan' date='26 May 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1274918708' post='2312761']
I fought in the Great Patriotic War (Great War One) while in Iraq. It can be done.
[/quote]

Really? You still in? Also, Army or Corps?

I'm an 11B myself.

Not much to say...though it was a pleasure getting to know you a bit better during your time at Valhalla.

I will however give you this piece of advice: if you manage to wring half as much knowledge out of your military training as you managed to wring enjoyment out of this game, I fully expect to see your app in at Special Forces Command some day soon.

Good luck in every endeavor you seek to achieve.

\m/ won't ever be the same with you bro. So come back once you're home, we'll always have room for you. And I don't give a !@#$ if you want to quit I'm not giving you that option. :ph34r:

Best of luck out there, you're doing our country proud.

o7

[quote name='Kevanovia' date='26 May 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1274899683' post='2312521']
Take care Starfox. You've been an awesome friend for the past few years, you will be missed. Thanks again for giving IAA a try :)

Take it easy buddy, and good luck in all that you do.
[/quote]

O.o you're back. But back to the topic at hand. You'll be missed mate, good luck out there