LE DoW

MNG Debo

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='03 June 2010 - 09:47 AM' timestamp='1275576417' post='2322082']
I'm more than happy to keep it in the open my friend as I have nothing to hide.

If you feel I was slot filling you only have to ask moderation why they did nothing about it.
You can't do that though can you?
Or can you?

Please contact moderation if you feel you have an issue with slot filling, as I'm sure all my wars were fought within both TE and LE rules.

LE rules follow TE rules but we go a bit deeper.
Our rules of engagement with OP were specific and more specific on an Officer basis.
Not one member of LE has gone outside Round Leader rules.
Please don't ignore my wars, peace was offered/accepted as requested by round leaders both LE and OP.

You guys have a loose cannon in Grover Cleveland.
You need to lose him fast as his continued attacks prove he is bad news.
We threw him out for the same reason a while back.

Could just get off my back though because I feel some attitude coming in from someone that is not in full command of the facts.

You have TE moderation contacts if you wish to make an official complaint.
LE also have Dip boards you could write to (I'll even mask you).

Please don't waste anymore time writing here as you are hogging board space in my opinion.
[/quote]
Why would I wish to contact the moderation team, I only bring it up at all in order to counter your earlier statements of LE being about honor. In my opinion your actions throughout the war were anything but. It doesn't matter how much you try and spin things it still adds up to what it was an unhonorable war.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' date='01 June 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1275408656' post='2319220']
Is that why you sent the message to OP members saying that if they didn't attack you and stayed in anarchy, you would be perfectly willing to slot fill and make it look like you were fighting. <_< Sounds like infra hugging and bullying to me, two things that LE isn't supposed to stand for.
[/quote]

paul711 and I had a terrific slugfest -- with glowing reports. No infra hugging on this front.

[quote name='unruly' date='03 June 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1275619814' post='2322982']
paul711 and I had a terrific slugfest -- with glowing reports. No infra hugging on this front.
[/quote]
Yup, cheers.

[quote name='paul711' date='04 June 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1275612151' post='2322808']
Why would I wish to contact the moderation team, I only bring it up at all in order to counter your earlier statements of LE being about honor. In my opinion your actions throughout the war were anything but. It doesn't matter how much you try and spin things it still adds up to what it was an unhonorable war.
[/quote]
Because you are suggesting moderation are not doing their job of coarse :rolleyes:
You do have a contact link don't you?
Use it.

There are many ways to fight a war but trashing nations has never been our way unless provoked.
Please read the original DoW.
The suggestion from LE was that we keep it clean.
If we had to use nukes, OP would be the first to fire them. That would be OP chance to fight back.
It was hard to follow our DoW without using nuke so I sat over reset to watch the spyouts come in.
Following Round Leader orders you could say
<_<

Again, please feel free to contact moderation on slot filling as I'm sure they would like to know that you don't think they are doing their job correctly.

[quote name='kong' date='04 June 2010 - 07:36 AM' timestamp='1275633390' post='2323232']
Looks like you guys have unresolved issues. May I suggest one more war to fix them? :P
[/quote]

Thanks but we still have a few OP that do not follow peaceout orders.
We also have more incoming attacks when pretty much all LE OP wars have ended.
If those attackers were in LE I would be the amongst the first to hit them.
I can only assume our new incoming attacks are sanctioned by OP.
They will be dealt with as rogue attacks.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='04 June 2010 - 05:47 AM' timestamp='1275648434' post='2323324']
Because you are suggesting moderation are not doing their job of coarse :rolleyes:
You do have a contact link don't you?
Use it.

There are many ways to fight a war but trashing nations has never been our way unless provoked.
Please read the original DoW.
The suggestion from LE was that we keep it clean.
If we had to use nukes, OP would be the first to fire them. That would be OP chance to fight back.
It was hard to follow our DoW without using nuke so I sat over reset to watch the spyouts come in.
Following Round Leader orders you could say
<_<

Again, please feel free to contact moderation on slot filling as I'm sure they would like to know that you don't think they are doing their job correctly.
[/quote]
One hour after the declaration Cowboy talked to Debo, the copy of the Irc text lines are in here somewhere, and he specifically says that nukes are fine. You should come back and talk to me when you know all the facts. You only know half the story. But then again that is what bullies do, only see and quote things from their side to justify their actions. :excl:

[quote name='paul711' date='04 June 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1275662469' post='2323429']
One hour after the declaration Cowboy talked to Debo, the copy of the Irc text lines are in here somewhere, and he specifically says that nukes are fine. You should come back and talk to me when you know all the facts. You only know half the story. But then again that is what bullies do, only see and quote things from their side to justify their actions. :excl:
[/quote]

Somewhere????
Linky please

Bullies???
One minute you accuse us of slot filling and the next you accuse us of being bullies.

You follow it up with a suggestion that moderation are not doing their job properly.

You are beyond belief and I must admit, I am having trouble following your issues.

Every endeavour has been made to accommodate your grievance. Can you remember what it was?
It seems to change on a daily basis.

As I see it, moderation never stepped in as there was no justification.
Steps I would take would be-

Complain to Moderation - (You need to do this if anyone is to take you seriously)
Complain to LE - (Our boards are always open to grievance matters against any members)
Complain to OP - (OP might be able to sort your issue out as long as you can remember what it was)

My 2 cents, your both wrong, LE and OP both continued attacks with or without knowing peace had been achieved, and any declares after white peace are rogue/raiding and will be dealt with as such. Agree to Disagree as now you guys are just biting each other rather than the topic

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='04 June 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1275679056' post='2323634']
My 2 cents, your both wrong, LE and OP both continued attacks with or without knowing peace had been achieved, and any declares after white peace are rogue/raiding and will be dealt with as such. Agree to Disagree as now you guys are just biting each other rather than the topic
[/quote]
Very good post Frost.
Please post details of any unjustified post peace attacks.
LE are more than aware that the peace order went out and they are also aware that I will declare on any LE that do not follow orders. It would not be the first time but perhaps only the second , as we do not recruit from the gutter
They are not my orders, they are LE Round leader orders and also general LE war orders.
All of LE should follow them.
Part of our rules allow us to defend against all attacks.
Rogue attacks will be defended regardless of the nation or alliance size.

It's a service we provide for free and anyone that has played TE for anytime should know that.
A few might need to take that onboard.

I say, for the sake of civilty, we let this whole thing go. It is getting beyond the issues and starting to become personal, something that I myself and gulity of as well. It was a little more brutal of a war than I think was intended and tempers ran high on both sides. There are still a few issues, but hopefully these will be resolved in short order. Salute to LE and OP on a, for the most part, well fought war.

[quote name='paul711' date='05 June 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1275753948' post='2324588']
I say, for the sake of civilty, we let this whole thing go. It is getting beyond the issues and starting to become personal, something that I myself and gulity of as well. It was a little more brutal of a war than I think was intended and tempers ran high on both sides. There are still a few issues, but hopefully these will be resolved in short order. Salute to LE and OP on a, for the most part, well fought war.
[/quote]
Agreed.
Like many alliances, LE start out with a clear round plan and tweak it as the round moves on.
I'm also sure, like many alliances, that we have individual orders and objectives. These are issued on a "need to know" basis, which is a risky strategy, but seems to have worked for the past 11 rounds.
As always, our doctrine dictates how we fight, and any complaints can be made via the normal channels.
Things like 'failing to obey peaceout orders', or 'attacking after peaceout was ordered' should never occur and is normally dealt with before a complaint comes in, but has never persisted for more than one day (on LE's part) in all the rounds I have been with LE.

The same commitment is expected from those we war with.
Respect,
SoT.