LE DoW

MNG Debo

[quote name='Forgottenonez' date='27 May 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1275014381' post='2314169']
Can you put some whip cream on it and a cherry on top? I don't like my nukes plain, just doesn't taste right.

And can it glow blue instead of green?
[/quote]
Hmmm....I'll tell the guys manning the silo to try and whip up something special for you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!
why aren't my OP war buddies fighting back? i see this as a major disappointment. <_<

well, to those who ARE fighting back (somewhere nowhere near me), good fight! ;)

[quote name='paul711' date='28 May 2010 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1275010637' post='2314093']
Actually, I spied you, but mine didn't get caught... makes you wonder about your nuke, doesn't it? :lol1:
[/quote]
As I said, I know it had to be you that spied me (even though they were not caught) as Senator had to take my Nuke out and he never had enough spy .
You had enough to do it and you were mad enough to spend on it with me .
Made sense to me where the spies were coming from.

Just a war game and No 1 rule is to know your enemy.
Since you guys threw 3 nukes out today I take it we are all in nuke mode and I'm sure we can counter.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='28 May 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1275050903' post='2314524']
As I said, I know it had to be you that spied me (even though they were not caught) as Senator had to take my Nuke out and he never had enough spy .
You had enough to do it and you were mad enough to spend on it with me .
Made sense to me where the spies were coming from.

Just a war game and No 1 rule is to know your enemy.
Since you guys threw 3 nukes out today I take it we are all in nuke mode and I'm sure we can counter.
[/quote]
Actually not mad at all, it made sense to help senator since he isn't in anarchy. It was a calculated decision. You are right it is only a game. Best of luck.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' date='28 May 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1275056909' post='2314589']
Actually not mad at all, it made sense to help sanator since he isn't in anarchy. It was a calculated decision. You are right it is only a game. Best of luck.
[/quote]
The calculation I take it is we (LE) fight with honor as is well known to all of TE for many rounds.
Your calculation may well have been built on that fact in the assumption that non nuke actually meant non nuke and that we would not nuke OP when we could have (as suggested in the war dec).
We neither trashed OP when we could have.
We had two options on who you were building to hit. It was us or TPC as you were well within range of both. The fact that we hit you first might not detract from the original target you had in mind but we never knew your original target (even be it the flag).
We were seen as the best option for you as OP are not renowned for fighting uphill.

I'm sure we all wish you guys luck as well but you should receive our best wishes individually :P

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='28 May 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1275060910' post='2314630']
Your calculation may well have been built on that fact in the assumption that non nuke actually meant non nuke and that we would not nuke OP when we could have (as suggested in the war dec).
[/quote]

I spoke with Debo about 1 hour after your DoW and here is what he said....

[quote][01:04] <Thomasj_tx[GPA]> And you are okay with nukes?
[01:04] <Debo> Yup, it's even in our DoW [/quote]

So I have no idea where you can up with the idea that this was going to be "non nuke".

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' date='27 May 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1274940840' post='2313237']
Hello Pukin!!!

Do you have open slots?

:smug:
[/quote]

Hai Cowboy! Fortunately I do, however, I jumped on one of your 7 k nations, which quickly became one of your 8.5 k nations. Hehe. I'm slowly chipping away at his knees, though. :) Got two more :nuke: for him. :ehm: I do have to say, my opponents have been nothing but cordial. It's been pleasant.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='26 May 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1274867485' post='2312244']
OP should be honored we see them as a worthy target and their build rate has been in line with ours for a good week now so I guess they saw it coming or had eyes on hitting us.
So, if Mohammed won't come to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.
Good clean fight with a well respected alliance.
[/quote]
Someone has a ridiculously high opinion of themselves.

And remember when they say we don't care about our pixels they are lieing ;)

[quote name='spearo' date='29 May 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1275113494' post='2315343']
Someone has a ridiculously high opinion of themselves.

And remember when they say we don't care about our pixels they are lieing ;)
[/quote]

lol you really need to read the history book about us then, if not, then ask some people they will tell you. ;)

Edited by Forgottenonez

LOL, its not just Spearo, there's another guy named Senator who seems to think that I care about my pixels too. *smirk*. It seems like a good fighting alliance like OP has become infected. The other guys I am fighting have my full respect and are hitting hard. Just seems to be some infrahugging deadweight in OP. Overall, its a fun war though. Salute OP!!!!

[quote name='Grags' date='30 May 2010 - 04:35 AM' timestamp='1275154491' post='2315674']
LOL, its not just Spearo, there's another guy named Senator who seems to think that I care about my pixels too. *smirk*. It seems like a good fighting alliance like OP has become infected. The other guys I am fighting have my full respect and are hitting hard. Just seems to be some infrahugging deadweight in OP. Overall, its a fun war though. Salute OP!!!!
[/quote]
Funny act is funny.

[quote name='Grags' date='29 May 2010 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1275154491' post='2315674']
[/quote]
It seems both sides have infra huggers then....right Son of Taeper!

White peace has been achieved.

Peace was offered by LE and not asked for by OP. All members of both sides please offer and accept peace with the nations you're engaged with.

There was good fighting from both ends, and we congratulate OP for a well fought war.

Salute!

[quote name='paul711' date='31 May 2010 - 05:47 AM' timestamp='1275281255' post='2317484']
It seems both sides have infra huggers then....right Son of Taeper!
[/quote]
Yes, I've declared on four OP this war, 3 solo,( all A'd <_< ) and I refused to accept OP peace after 2 incoming Nuke.
Cheap talk on the forum may lie but my stats don't.
I could have used my nuke but the last orders I saw before going to war were "Nuke Free" so I followed current orders.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' date='31 May 2010 - 06:14 AM' timestamp='1275282853' post='2317501']
Great BLitz, LE.

And great strike back, OP.

We now peace and we now look to the future. :ph34r:

Good fighting LE and OP warriors! :awesome:
[/quote]

Someone in OP might like to tell Grover Cleveland war is over.
TBH, we had a lot of trouble in previous rounds with Grover selectively choosing what peace to accept.
If he were in LE (which he tried many times and failed for obvious reasons) we would remove him with war decs ourselves.
I take it OP condone his behavior??

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='01 June 2010 - 06:36 AM' timestamp='1275334571' post='2318044']
Someone in OP might like to tell Grover Cleveland war is over.
TBH, we had a lot of trouble in previous rounds with Grover selectively choosing what peace to accept.
If he were in LE (which he tried many times and failed for obvious reasons) we would remove him with war decs ourselves.
I take it OP condone his behavior??
[/quote]
Only on you :lol1:

All OP nations have been ordered to offer/accept peace. Just as I was assured that all LE nations were to do the same.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='spearo' date='01 June 2010 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1275363482' post='2318579']
Only on you :lol1:
[/quote]
Not so.

He is refusing to accept peace on all 4 of his wars so he will be ZI'd won't he <_<

Edit
SoT

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='31 May 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1275333973' post='2318037']
Yes, I've declared on four OP this war, 3 solo,( all A'd <_< ) and I refused to accept OP peace after 2 incoming Nuke.
Cheap talk on the forum may lie but my stats don't.
I could have used my nuke but the last orders I saw before going to war were "Nuke Free" so I followed current orders.
[/quote]
Is that why you sent the message to OP members saying that if they didn't attack you and stayed in anarchy, you would be perfectly willing to slot fill and make it look like you were fighting. <_< Sounds like infra hugging and bullying to me, two things that LE isn't supposed to stand for.

Edited by paul711

Goes a bit deeper my friend.
None of my outgoing were an issue to me nor the war plan.
My suggestion was they stay in A if they want to keep their infra as I seldom trash a nation for the sake of it.
My main concern was, and always will be, the welfare of LE.
If I need to take the odd defeat for it, I'm more than happy to self A.
It's something you could learn at some stage but now might not be the time.

Your time might be better spent asking yourself why I continue to be an LE member if I never had their best intentions in mind?

Moderation take care of slot filling.
If you feel they are not doing the job correctly feel free to tell them but I doubt you could/would as there is no evidence to support this.

Put up or shut up.

Best regards,
SoT

[quote name='Son of Taeper' date='02 June 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1275494179' post='2320562']
Goes a bit deeper my friend.
None of my outgoing were an issue to me nor the war plan.
My suggestion was they stay in A if they want to keep their infra as I seldom trash a nation for the sake of it.
My main concern was, and always will be, the welfare of LE.
If I need to take the odd defeat for it, I'm more than happy to self A.
It's something you could learn at some stage but now might not be the time.

Your time might be better spent asking yourself why I continue to be an LE member if I never had their best intentions in mind?

Moderation take care of slot filling.
If you feel they are not doing the job correctly feel free to tell them but I doubt you could/would as there is no evidence to support this.

Put up or shut up.

Best regards,
SoT
[/quote]
Ummmm...Ok. What was the point of your rant? Are you saying that because I chose to fight my attackers back, that I, in your mind, do not care about OP? I have the message, which was forwarded to me as proof, my friend. Why do you tell me to put up or shut up? Is it because I am pointing out the hypocracy of some of your statements or is it because you would rather let this whole mess just disappear?

I'm more than happy to keep it in the open my friend as I have nothing to hide.

If you feel I was slot filling you only have to ask moderation why they did nothing about it.
You can't do that though can you?
Or can you?

Please contact moderation if you feel you have an issue with slot filling, as I'm sure all my wars were fought within both TE and LE rules.

LE rules follow TE rules but we go a bit deeper.
Our rules of engagement with OP were specific and more specific on an Officer basis.
Not one member of LE has gone outside Round Leader rules.
Please don't ignore my wars, peace was offered/accepted as requested by round leaders both LE and OP.

You guys have a loose cannon in Grover Cleveland.
You need to lose him fast as his continued attacks prove he is bad news.
We threw him out for the same reason a while back.

Could just get off my back though because I feel some attitude coming in from someone that is not in full command of the facts.

You have TE moderation contacts if you wish to make an official complaint.
LE also have Dip boards you could write to (I'll even mask you).

Please don't waste anymore time writing here as you are hogging board space in my opinion.