Does anyone know anything about this alliance?

pezstar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mathias' date='25 May 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1274845126' post='2312049']
I didn't want to go back to viewing him as a raving lunatic.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You have a warped sense of reality if you view him as anything to the contrary. Nevertheless, I too would have been quick to jump in to defend STA (not that they need it) even if it meant going against my dear friend. Good luck in dealing with these fellows. They are quite small.[/color]

[quote name='Archanis' date='27 May 2010 - 08:21 AM' timestamp='1274962867' post='2313412']
I'm amused by the constant claiming you guys don't want them totally whiped out. But let's be honest here, by posting a thread here about "this small, unprotected alliance with 1k or less members", you're pretty much ENSURING that every single alliance that allows tech raiding will be sending their newbies off to train on them until that well of tears runs dry. You'd have caused them less damage if you just had a full out war between them and yourselves in private xDD.

Don't get me wrong - I know you really are peaceful people. But come on, you can't honestly expect Awkward Zombie to get anything BUT totally rolled within the next like 2 weeks now, can you? :P
[/quote]
They have a total of three wars, of which two of them are from STA.

They have one nation above 1K NS, and a total of 91 tech and 494 miles in the ENTIRE ALLIANCE.

They're not exactly primetime raiding targets. :)

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='27 May 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1274988697' post='2313755']
So I'm finally catching up on this thread, since I had asked pez to share the PMs.

I enjoy the "Not being in peace mode is a valid reason to have war declared on you" defense.
[/quote]
Imagine if that caught on as a CB. I'm sure some people would find it very liberating :D

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='27 May 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1274988697' post='2313755']
So I'm finally catching up on this thread, since I had asked pez to share the PMs.

I enjoy the "Not being in peace mode is a valid reason to have war declared on you" defense.
[/quote]

I think he just doesn't understand the way things typically work around here. I think it would be difficult to be brand new and in a tiny alliance with no one to guide me.

[quote name='pezstar' date='28 May 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1275021797' post='2314282']
I think he just doesn't understand the way things typically work around here. I think it would be difficult to be brand new and in a tiny alliance with no one to guide me.
[/quote]
Your lack of hurr must roll the newbie is disappointing, as this is about the least-funny response you can make.

Then again, given what this forum is like, probably some people would take you seriously. Alas.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='27 May 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1275007183' post='2314040']
Imagine if that caught on as a CB. I'm sure some people would find it very liberating :D
[/quote]

It makes about as much sense as "You're in peace mode, coward."

Thus I support it, if only for the sake of Mutually Assured Stupidity.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='28 May 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1275057682' post='2314601']
Your lack of hurr must roll the newbie is disappointing, as this is about the least-funny response you can make.

Then again, given what this forum is like, probably some people would take you seriously. Alas.
[/quote]

I think I'm going soft in my old age.