Does anyone know anything about this alliance?

pezstar

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='25 May 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1274842707' post='2311983']
[i]Le sigh.[/i] Typical.

You got all DO THIS OR DIE with a guy named "Von Snark" and were surprised he was snarky. Did a decent job of researching them, but then attacked before getting an answer in this thread. What exactly was the point of this? I thought STA was a little more refined than the shoot-first-ask-later mentality on display here. I guess after so long here I shouldn't be surprised--it's an endless waltz, big superior alliance puts their heel on someone who's smaller or doesn't know better. ffffffff What the, [i]hell[/i], Pezstar?
[/quote]

I know. We're so, so evil.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pezstar' date='25 May 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1274843063' post='2311989']
I know. We're so, so evil.
[/quote]
Oh I'm sorry, i thought STA would be a serious and genuine partner in trying to resolve this.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='25 May 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1274843198' post='2311991']
Unless I missed something STA didn't shoot-first-ask-later...
[/quote]
POW! "oh, hey, anyone know who this guy is?"

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='25 May 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1274844031' post='2312013']
POW! "oh, hey, anyone know who this guy is?"
[/quote]

At 5:37 PM pezstar posts this thread to ask about the rogue's AA.

There is discussion in this thread (as well as internally I imagine) the next 3 1/2 hours.

At 9:12 PM the rogue is declared on.

You were saying?

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='25 May 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1274844031' post='2312013']
Oh I'm sorry, i thought STA would be a serious and genuine partner in trying to resolve this.

[/quote]

I adore you, Schatt, and you are seriously one of my favorite people in the Cyberverse. The problem is that I don't know when to take you seriously and when not to. They're not on a wiki anywhere, let alone CoJs. It's not listed anywhere public on your forums, they don't appear to have any forums that I'm able to find. It's certainly not listed here on these forums. It's not in any of their bios. So, show me a protectorate agreement that exists other than you just posting one here in the next few minutes, and we can go from there.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='25 May 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1274844358' post='2312020']
At 5:37 PM pezstar posts this thread to ask about the rogue's AA.

There is discussion in this thread (as well as internally I imagine) the next 3 1/2 hours.

At 9:12 PM the rogue is declared on.

You were saying?
[/quote]
Oooh, wow, 11 replies later!

[quote name='pezstar' date='25 May 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1274844408' post='2312023']
I adore you, Schatt, and you are seriously one of my favorite people in the Cyberverse. The problem is that I don't know when to take you seriously and when not to. They're not on a wiki anywhere, let alone CoJs. It's not listed anywhere public on your forums, they don't appear to have any forums that I'm able to find. It's certainly not listed here on these forums. It's not in any of their bios. So, show me a protectorate agreement that exists other than you just posting one here in the next few minutes, and we can go from there.
[/quote]
Let me clear it up for you: I am taking this out on Hojimachong

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='pezstar' date='25 May 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1274844865' post='2312036']
Neither of you have any wars. :P
[/quote]
This really would have been more fun with a more hot-headed partner. <_<

Yeah. No clue who Awkward Zombies are.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='25 May 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1274844950' post='2312039']
This really would have been more fun with a more hot-headed partner. <_<

Yeah. No clue who Awkward Zombies are.
[/quote]

Sorry. Plan it in advance with me next time, and I'll send someone who gets all RAWR CYBERNATIONS RAGE!

How dare STA not wait 4 hours or 15 replies (whichever comes first). Schattenmann standards are Digiterra standards goddamnit!

But seriously, STA is a protectorate of MK as of 25 minutes ago; Schattenmann, they are not to be fooled with.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='25 May 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1274845024' post='2312043']
How dare STA not wait 4 hours or 15 replies (whichever comes first). Schattenmann standards are Digiterra standards goddamnit!

But seriously, STA is a protectorate of MK as of 25 minutes ago; Schattenmann, they are not to be fooled with.
[/quote]
MK is eat up with Hidden GOONS, you have no chance to survive, make your time HAHAHA.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='25 May 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1274845024' post='2312043']

[/quote]

Someone asked me last week if we were a protectorate of MK. True story.

Waaaaaaaaaaaait... you's meanings to tells me, thats the Cults of Justitia amn't protecting Thes Awkwards Zombies? Whats in the <insert pinch harmonic here> names of Odin!?[/skwisgar]

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Uralica' date='25 May 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1274845246' post='2312057']
Waaaaaaaaaaaait... you's meanings to tells me, thats the Cults of Justitia amn't protecting Thes Awkwards Zombies? Whats in the <insert pinch harmonic here> names of Odin!?[/skwisgar]
[/quote]
Yeah, everybody can go ahead and downgrade threat level, this isn't the micro-AA starting a largescale war you're looking for.

Ahh, Schatt, you kill me sometimes. :laugh:

Now then, I don't desire the entire alliance swept off the face of Bob, and of course Pez has already stated that they're only after the one guy anyway. That said, it's uncanny how much this scenario reminds me of my first in-game war. The situation is a near carbon-copy, if you don't count alliances and rulers.

1. Alliance of 8 members has one guy go rogue on an alliance with much larger numbers.
2. Said rogue acts like a jerk when asked to back off.
3. Said rogue gets his butt whooped by a hungry young up-and-comer.

This happened at the end of my experience two years ago:

4. Remaining 7 members make friends with the much larger alliance.

Let's hope it doesn't go beyond that. Step 5 is something I don't think the dweeb attacking STA is capable of.

[quote name='pezstar' date='25 May 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1274845018' post='2312042']
Sorry. Plan it in advance with me next time, and I'll send someone who gets all RAWR CYBERNATIONS RAGE!
[/quote]
She can do it too. Anyone remember the LUE rebirth topic?

[quote name='pezstar' date='26 May 2010 - 08:39 AM' timestamp='1274845157' post='2312052']
Someone asked me last week if we were a protectorate of MK. True story.
[/quote]

STA's a protectorate of Hizzy :smug:

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='25 May 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1274846333' post='2312082']
Yeah, everybody can go ahead and downgrade threat level, this isn't the micro-AA starting a largescale war you're looking for.
[/quote]

Wow, that was great. I take my hat off to you sir.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='25 May 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1274846333' post='2312082']
[/quote]

I am disappointed.

[quote name='flak attack' date='26 May 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1274849116' post='2312124']
She can do it too. Anyone remember the LUE rebirth topic?
[/quote]

Haha. MK came to me the day before and said "Hey, some of that's going to be fake, some will be real", and I STILL had to go reverify it on April 1 because it all sounded so believable to me. So MagicalTrevor asked me to play along. Apparently, I did it well enough that MKers were freaking out, thinking STA hated them.

I'm amused by the constant claiming you guys don't want them totally whiped out. But let's be honest here, by posting a thread here about "this small, unprotected alliance with 1k or less members", you're pretty much ENSURING that every single alliance that allows tech raiding will be sending their newbies off to train on them until that well of tears runs dry. You'd have caused them less damage if you just had a full out war between them and yourselves in private xDD.

Don't get me wrong - I know you really are peaceful people. But come on, you can't honestly expect Awkward Zombie to get anything BUT totally rolled within the next like 2 weeks now, can you? :P