The Fading Zenith

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='25 May 2010 - 06:54 AM' timestamp='1274788449' post='2311187']
I hope it involves over 100% reps ... it does seem that GOONS needs some real financial disincentives as clearly they have no intention of fitting in to the political norms on raiding unless there is a material reason to do so. You can only claim ignorance so many times before it wears thin, and it's only a week or so since the leadership should have been giving them all a thorough refresher on the raiding rules after raiding a NV protectorate.
[/quote]
I'm hurt that you would say all this. The incident is being handled, your rage is misplaced.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' date='26 May 2010 - 03:09 AM' timestamp='1274839734' post='2311921']
I'm hurt that you would say all this. The incident is being handled, your rage is misplaced.
[/quote]

Yes, the incident is being handled, from what I can say, in a satisfactory manner.

There is no rage, but 'the incident has been handled' a lot recently and it seems you need a material incentive to stop your members hitting unsuitable targets. I'm sure TFD are capable of handling it in the correct manner and I hope they have done so.

Perhaps a conferring with the NEW raiders.. on the proper way to research, conduct and handle raiding ;)

Perhaps not.. I suspect NEW is too high up on the Classy side for the Goonies :P

Either way, glad to see this "handled". I hate to see my former Ally's Alliance being "nicked" for no good reason. Best of luck to former Zenith members.. TFD and elsewhere.. may you be as successful in your future ventures. :)

oo/