The Fading Zenith

This makes me sad. In all my dealings with Zenith you guys were first rate. And this will certainly be yet another undeserved blow to the white team. Good luck in your new homes. Zenith's loss is TFD's gain.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to see this happen, but then again - one must bow before the inevitable. All beings, real and construct, live and die.

I wish the best of fortunes for Kzop, DK and the remaining members of Zenith.

Hail! [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/monkeydharma/thicon_salut.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='25 May 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1274764007' post='2311026']
Just out of curiousity, how long are you guys protecting the Zenith AA for?

cause judging by the war screen it appears someone didnt get the memo.
[/quote]

Zenith =/

Good bye to one of the few alliances on the Hegemony side I truly respected. :(

And GOONS, get your !@#$ in order.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='25 May 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1274764007' post='2311026']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Seems 'Zenith' is protected for a month. I'd like to hear an explanation from GOONS as well.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='25 May 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1274766011' post='2311048']
[color="#0000FF"]Seems 'Zenith' is protected for a month. I'd like to hear an explanation from GOONS as well.[/color]
[/quote]

"Woops, our bad. We'll slap our 131-day-seniority newb on the wrist and let him do it again in a week. Now quit inconveniencing me with petty complaints about 'attacks' on your alliance."

[quote name='Penkala' date='25 May 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1274766190' post='2311051']
"Woops, our bad. We'll slap our 131-day-seniority newb on the wrist and let him do it again in a week. Now quit inconveniencing me with petty complaints about 'attacks' on your alliance."
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, Hidraca. I've seen him around this public forum quite a bit, along with Furril on occasion. I know who they both are, well, I've seen them enough so that when I took a look at the war screens their names were not unfamiliar. What I am saying is these are GOONS who are informed enough about the war that they should know what is going on. They read the news and going about's.

If I were to take a guess I'd say GOONS was simply feigning ignorance in order to push boundaries. These people know exactly what they're doing. They are merely wishing that we do not wise up to their antics.[/color]

There are three wars going on spread the hate. I'll admit my fault here. To be honest It may seem as if my presence on these boards is larger than it really is. I don't check every thread.

I saw the wiki post and neglected to check the thread for more details. All I saw was merged alliance, so yes I made a mistake.

[quote name='Hidraca' date='25 May 2010 - 07:29 AM' timestamp='1274768941' post='2311090']
There are three wars going on spread the hate. I'll admit my fault here. To be honest It may seem as if my presence on these boards is larger than it really is. I don't check every thread.

I saw the wiki post and neglected to check the thread for more details. All I saw was merged alliance, so yes I made a mistake.
[/quote]

did you ask your leadership? aren't raids to be cleared by leadership?

[quote name='Hidraca' date='25 May 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1274768941' post='2311090']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have to say, you GOONS sure do have a habit of not checking for information before you declare war. As I said, GOONS is feigning ignorance here. What else is new?[/color]

I'm not Feigning ignorance. I'm stating negligence and admitted guilt. No mas aqui let Zenith deal with Us and the Other offending alliance in our own channels of communication.

Guys Zenith, is a great alliance, I hate to see their last announcement get turned into a thread about Goons. I think GOONS have figured it out that they shouldn't be attacking zenith now that their mistake has been called out.

Now back to more Zenith wubbing please.

Also why don't I see Duncan and Kzoppistan on #TFD as much as I'd like?

[quote name='Hidraca' date='25 May 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1274770186' post='2311101']
I'm not Feigning ignorance. I'm stating negligence and admitted guilt. No mas aqui let Zenith deal with Us and the Other offending alliance in our own channels of communication.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Negligence, ignorance....there is no difference. You're pleading the exact same thing hoping it will get you off the hook, just as it has in the past. You claimed ignorance of NV's protectorate, and I am sure the list goes on. Squirm all you want, but we all know what you're doing. It isn't much to ask for when we want you to at least check who you're raiding before you jump. Your behavior is reckless and inconsiderate. You're going to have to answer for it sooner or later.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 May 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1274769944' post='2311098']
[color="#0000FF"]I have to say, you GOONS sure do have a habit of not checking for information before you declare war. As I said, GOONS is feigning ignorance here. What else is new?[/color]
[/quote]
Ignorance is bliss, but you already know that.

I hope it involves over 100% reps ... it does seem that GOONS needs some real financial disincentives as clearly they have no intention of fitting in to the political norms on raiding unless there is a material reason to do so. You can only claim ignorance so many times before it wears thin, and it's only a week or so since the leadership should have been giving them all a thorough refresher on the raiding rules after raiding a NV protectorate.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='25 May 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1274764007' post='2311026']

[/quote]
30 days and it's in the OP. The only way GOONS wouldn't know is wilful blindness. The TFD government will be in touch with GOONS I trust. Not my call atm.

Thank you for all your kind words.

@ supercool: I've been on at night the last couple days, so it's not like I'm hiding.