The Fading Zenith

DK and I had our differences in the past, but this was generally a good alliance, and I liked most of the things you did there. Good luck continuing with the P&L project, which has been one of the lights of Planet Bob amidst darkness.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was sad to see that this was a consideration when we were approached, but I can say little but good things bout you, and where there were two good friends and allies, now there is but one united, and sttronger than ever before :)

This is a very sad post.

DK was awesome Trium, Kzopp and Mike did a great job. Perpetual war loses, attrition and inactivity started to bite (and I was one of them). For a middle-weighted alliance like Zenith we can't keep on taking these beatings in every war sadly. :(

TFD is an awesome choice, but great credit should be given to NATO for their protection of Zenith. Thinking back, we had a great relationship with TPF and NADC.

I may not have been on the same side of issues as Zenith all that often but you were a good and well built alliance. Good luck in your new home.

Also can someone drop me a list of treaties that are carried over to TFD, or edit the treaty listings on the Wiki (link in my sig), as Zenith aren't in the top 80 and TFD are.

To all of the Zenith nations, Good luck at your new home, you will enjoy it. TFD is a real up-and-comer :D I know that DK had a great time leading and creating at Zenith. Through rough times and good times you stayed honorable and honest. I was very happy that we were able to move on in a productive way and mend old fences. Glad to have you as an ally and friend.

Time to give you that special NATO mask ;)

I've had a few things going on in RL, so i haven't been able to get to this thread yet but, i just wanted to say that, seriously, this was a good group of people. Zenith took me in and let me sit on my $@! and do nothing for like 6 plus months while i was bored with politics until this last war came around.

I didint really want this to happen on my watch but it is whats best for the alliance, and im happy to have new friends in TFD.

Thanks to our friends for standing by us through a lot of stuff, and im sorry i couldnt turn it around.

o/ Zenith, I'll miss her

[quote name='Pomiell' date='22 May 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1274504986' post='2307739']
Ahh, I was wondering when we would see this.

Glad to see that neither you nor Duncan felt it appropriate to thank NATO for their two months of protection and four months of MDoAP. Quite noble :)
[/quote]

Ah, yes, my apologies to NATO. I actually went back and edited my shout-out list a few times, before flying off at the last minute for work (at the Presidential Palace, of course), and was afraid I'd miss somebody. Looks like I did. I wasn't there at the beginning, but I like NATO quite a bit (especially that Lenny N Karl) and was enjoying the developing relations between us, which I have no doubt would have accumulated in a treaty soon had the end not happened when it did.

o/ NATO

--

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words.

Edited by Kzoppistan

I never thought much of Zenith, largely as a result of Duncan King's irrational hatred toward Nordreich; a hatred he continues to express given any opportunity, however [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85477&view=findpost&p=2306806"]inappropriate[/url] said opportunity might be.

(I mean....seriously, Duncan, should I know you? Did Nordreich come into your yard and kick your dog in 2007? Because your name doesn't ring a bell at all.)

Anyway, now that Zenith has merged into an alliance that is tied to Nordreich's oldest and closest friend, I am cautiously optimistic that Nordreich and TFD will have a friendly chat at some point.

Or not.

Up to you guys, I suppose.

I'd have to say.. this NoR is a good bunch of Eggs.. even if some of those eggs have got "rotten" Egos :P I hope that the former Zenithians are happy in their new home and find the Zog is right.. Not much to dislike in that alliance..

oo/ Zenith "you will be missed" at least by me :)

Congrats on joining the brotherhood of blood, former and new members. Zenith and NATO were definitely back on the right path recently (especially me and DK). I'm sure this merge is going to result in a great alliance reaching new heights.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='22 May 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1274502555' post='2307708']
o/ NADC
[/quote]
We :wub: you too Kzopp.

[quote name='GearHead' date='22 May 2010 - 03:59 AM' timestamp='1274515170' post='2307844']
Guys, you are just amazing. What you've done and what you've stood for is something other alliances only dream of. From sticking by TPF in Karma war, even after suffering heavy losses, to founding the Peace and Love Train that is now flourishing today, people don't realize the influence you've had.

It's an honor to have been your allies. I love you. :wub:
[/quote]
I have to echo what Gear said. You guys have always been an upstanding alliance. While I took my 3 month hiatus from the NADC when you guys began relations, I must say that you have been one of the most loyal and trustworthy allies an alliance could ask for. The only thing that helps is the fact that will still get to see you all in TFD.

One last time.
o/Zenith

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='23 May 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1274569930' post='2308507']
Anyway, now that Zenith has merged into an alliance that is tied to Nordreich's oldest and closest friend, I am cautiously optimistic that Nordreich and TFD will have a friendly chat at some point.

Or not.

Up to you guys, I suppose.
[/quote]

It takes two to dance the tango.. but I think it's time too :)