The Scrabble Accords

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' date='21 May 2010 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1274452240' post='2306911']
I noticed that too.

I could have sworn the Mississippi tile was worth more.
[/quote]

Normally it is, but the point values change from game to game. It's not worth as much when it's on a grey tile. Whoever successfully and legitimately uses either the Olympus or the NPO tile automatically wins, though.

(OOC: The letter value was taken from the Scrabble site I use the most often - Lexulous - and of course the red letters have no value. As a side note, if anyone happens to feel like playing me in Scrabble, just come find me on IRC :P )

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' date='21 May 2010 - 09:59 AM' timestamp='1274461147' post='2307032']
(OOC: The letter value was taken from the Scrabble site I use the most often - Lexulous - and of course the red letters have no value. As a side note, if anyone happens to feel like playing me in Scrabble, just come find me on IRC :P )
[/quote]

Don't do it!!! IT'S A TRAP!!! :P

[quote name='queenhailee' date='21 May 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1274418182' post='2306515']
We’re proud to walk with you as you step into the next era. And the fellas better watch out. Heaven only knows what will happen when Pacifican babes link up with the gals from Olympus.
[/quote]
You're right, I don't know, but I bet it would make a heck of a pay-per-view movie.

o/ Olympus!
o/ Pacifica!
o/ sexy ladies!