CNRP Jargon

iamthey

[quote name='Owned-You' date='25 May 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1274835162' post='2311832']
Diplomacy - It has little to do with IC relationships, young squire...you will learn this quick; or be curbstomped.
[/quote]
Diplomacy - It doesn't matter if something is logical or not. What is logical to you isn't logical to them. The only thing that matters is if you have a piece of paper with countries that you only ICly knew for about a RL month and being able to show your opponent that you have the bigger stick.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' date='26 May 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1274900808' post='2312540']
Common sense is not a valid argument at all. An argument with common sense as a core value is essentially "I have no evidence or hard fact, only my version of logic that I believe to be the true supreme version".
[/quote]

Look at the definition of common sense :P.

Kind of updated...

Edited by iamthey

[quote]ections:
1) A reason to pull someone's land out from under them.. or to get a CB against them that appears to have the popular support of their own citizens!
2) Something only done with the help of alliance mates.[/quote]

Is there a letter or three missing at the start of this?

In other news: LOL

In yet other news: No, I don't have anything productive to contribute. However, this *is* satire

Thought of one.

Plebiscite (OOC: CNRP Poll)
1. If the poll goes in my favor its the voice of the people.
2. If the poll goes against me, its a poll of international Opinion.

Edited by iamthey

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='22 July 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1279825464' post='2384663']
Weapon companies: Outdoing each other to infinity.
[/quote]

Ill have it known GDI was a branch idea from my bank and isnt the God and father of the weapon companies... Artemis International...OR curristans heretic company,

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='22 July 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1279825464' post='2384663']
Weapon companies: Outdoing each other to infinity [b]and anger each other, including potential customer countries[/b].
[/quote]
Fixed for you.

Pulling a HHAYD: Attempted to pull off an epic RP that involves in harming other countries, but it falls apart and backfires. (See GLP-USA War, I planned on nobody knowing it was TUO who was behind the attacks, but...)

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='22 July 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1279832122' post='2384769']
Pulling an HHYAD: Creating and using [s]impossible[/s] plausible technology. [b]Always keeping an eye on the newest military technology that or anything that can be put into a good military use that seems to be in the 2020 tech zone.[/b]
[/quote]
Fixed for you.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='22 July 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1279832562' post='2384779']
Those are liez. :P
[/quote]
Hey, at least I am open to criticism and will pull impossible stuff off my RP if I find other players' argument convincing. Be glad I am not ultra stubborn.