New Pacific Order - Regnum Invictorum Treaty

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay everyone involved :)
And hails to NPO for being so awesome!

[quote name='bakamitai' date='20 May 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1274397079' post='2305928']
o/ to our friends in the Alliance Formerly Known As Invicta.
[/quote]
I admit, I lol'ed :D

[quote name='The AUT' date='20 May 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1274396641' post='2305916']
Because it's the same alliances that fought alongside them when things got rough and they're not signing with the alliances that kept them in captivity for a year and a half for their own good?
[/quote]

That is not what I meant. You are not one to be objective so I don't expect you to understand my comment at all because you have proven in the past objectivity is beyond your abilities.

Change is good though, especially when an alliance is given a clean slate to work with.

[quote name='Banksy' date='20 May 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1274397365' post='2305941']
This is almost as surprising as the TPF one~

Congrats guys
[/quote]

The TPF treaty is completely understandable. TPF went to the end for them.

[quote name='AirMe' date='21 May 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1274397285' post='2305939']
That is not what I meant. You are not one to be objective so I don't expect you to understand my comment at all because you have proven in the past objectivity is beyond your abilities.

Change is good though, especially when an alliance is given a clean slate to work with.
[/quote]

Well it's true I'm very partial, sorry if I misunderstood your post. Also I quite enjoy this path, it leads to wars and such.

[quote name='AirMe' date='21 May 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1274397414' post='2305945']
The TPF treaty is completely understandable. TPF went to the end for them.
[/quote]

You don't need to understand or argue, nor can you do anything.

We just like Invicta, they seem to like us, just like TPF or NATO or NSO. And we're just letting you know if you attack them, we're by their side and vice versa. I don't understand what's your problem. As I said, we just liek each other.

[quote name='AirMe' date='20 May 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1274396519' post='2305910']
Why does this path seem similar to the one that lead us to where we are?
[/quote]

Give them some time. I have reserved hope yet. They didn't really have much of an option other than to do this, I doubt an NPO-Ronin or a NPO-MK or an NPO-RoK treaty was exactly waiting for the wings for them if they wanted it. I guess we'll see

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='20 May 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1274397640' post='2305959']
Give them some time. I have reserved hope yet. They didn't really have much of an option other than to do this, I doubt an NPO-Ronin or a NPO-MK or an NPO-RoK treaty was exactly waiting for the wings for them if they wanted it. I guess we'll see
[/quote]

You'd be surprised what Ronin would have been willing to do had the effort had been there........don't get me wrong, we are by no means a major player. But again, you'd be surprised how far a little bit of effort can get you.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='21 May 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1274397522' post='2305950']
Invicta, slow as always. :awesome:

Still 4 alliances left on my prediction list. Let's see if I'll get them all right.
[/quote]
But where is the protectorate with MK? :iiam:

Congrats to my friends in NPO and Invicta.. May the chuckles be yours to share for a loooooooooooong time :)

oo/

[quote name='AirMe' date='20 May 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1274397749' post='2305962']
You'd be surprised what Ronin would have been willing to do had the effort had been there........don't get me wrong, we are by no means a major player. But again, you'd be surprised how far a little bit of effort can get you.
[/quote]

Edit to quote this :) AirMe... [b]I[/b] don't doubt that you'd go the distance for an ally :)

Edited by deathcat

[quote name='AirMe' date='21 May 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1274397749' post='2305962']
[/quote]

Yes but the intent was to sign with their friends rather than potential friends. Sometimes friendship doesn't require effort, just a little love. :wub:

[quote name='AirMe' date='21 May 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1274397749' post='2305962']
[/quote]

Hey Airme, I think you are a swell dude. Want a treaty? :P

Also please change your name back to Invicta, it's kind of hard to remember the new name.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='20 May 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1274397640' post='2305959']
They didn't really have much of an option other than to do this, I doubt an NPO-Ronin or a NPO-MK or an NPO-RoK treaty was exactly waiting for the wings for them if they wanted it. I guess we'll see.
[/quote]

Not sure I agree, just look at the example of the New Polar Order, who only had half as much time to build new relationships. I don't think the NpO-RoK or NpO-Val treaties were "waiting in the wings" either. I'll be rather disappointed if NPO doesn't sign with at least one new ally that I didn't expect.

Not that I would necessarily have recommended such a course of action for the Pacific, I just contest the idea that their only option was re-signing with their old allies.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='The AUT' date='20 May 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1274397911' post='2305968']
Yes but the intent was to sign with their friends rather than potential friends. Sometimes friendship doesn't require effort, just a little love. :wub:
[/quote]

As you stated, they had a year and a half to build relations. Every time MK was under terms, our diplos were out attempting to make new friends.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='20 May 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1274397917' post='2305969']
Hey Airme, I think you are a swell dude. Want a treaty? :P

Also please change your name back to Invicta, it's kind of hard to remember the new name.
[/quote]

A treaty with Ronin requires a metric ton more effort than that. Ask Gondor how long it took to get an OMP done.

[quote name='AirMe' date='21 May 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1274398035' post='2305980']
As you stated, they had a year and a half to build relations. Every time MK was under terms, our diplos were out attempting to make new friends.
[/quote]

I get that, although NPO felt so hurt it didn't want to re-ally those that betrayed them? I know Ronin doesn't fit under that but you are heavily tied to those they felt betrayed by. Although I don't think it's exactly the same, NPO has stated it wants to be more careful with who they treaty with. Isn't that change enough? The NPO power base will be massively curtailed.

[quote name='The AUT' date='20 May 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1274398298' post='2305987']
I get that, although NPO felt so hurt it didn't want to re-ally those that betrayed them? I know Ronin doesn't fit under that but you are heavily tied to those they felt betrayed by. Although I don't think it's exactly the same, NPO has stated it wants to be more careful with who they treaty with. Isn't that change enough? The NPO power base will be massively curtailed.
[/quote]

I am allied to OSA, Genesis, MK, =LOST= and Gondor, who exactly in that group betrayed NPO?

Lets not derail this thread.

First off, we didn't even finish one full day out of terms, so saying how its going to be like this with our path, or like that is an incredibly silly thing. Secondly, honestly, we have handful of friends and everybody knew who they were so I dont understand any upheaval about this.

It is an expected and joyful (for us) moment and we are happy about this all after a year.

Edited by Branimir