Quoth the Raven

[center][img]http://www.cn-nevermore.net/images/icons/Announcement Banner.png[/img][/center]

Hello all, I have the displeasure of making an announcement I had hope I would never have to make. As of this posting the alliance Nevermore will be disbanded. We simply hit a wall, and inactivity make it near impossible for us to move forward. Instead of perpetually struggling to keep going, we decided to move into a new home, TFD.

We would like to thank Zenith, who have protected us since day one, and were always there for us. We would also like TFD who were nothing short of amazing as well, who were there as much as Zenith. We'd also like to extend our thanks to the rest of the PnL Train, for protecting us and providing a nice community of alliances. I cannot think of any greater group of people.

For anyone else I have not mentioned, please do not take offense, I can no longer keep track of all the people who have supported us along the way.

With one last hoist of our flag, we will fade back into the night.

[center][img]http://www.cn-nevermore.net/images/icons/NevermoreFlag1.png[/img][/center]

[b]Signed,[/b]
Anubis - Internal Dark Lord
Agnu - External Dark Lord

EDIT: the AA of Nevermore will be under the protection of the PnL train for 14 days.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

This is a sad day indeed

Thankyou to Peace & Love train for all the great times
Thankyou to red for having us for 300 Days

o/ Nevermore for the Last time :(

[color=red]Quoth the Raven "NEVERMORE"[/color]

Edited by Mythology

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='20 May 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1274372261' post='2305268']
If I could describe TFD in one word right now, it would be gobble. Gobble gobble gobble.

Slow down, TFD, you'll get a stomachache.
[/quote]
TFD is the new Mergenorok!

We were planning to merge into Zenith, but you know how that would have ended anyway. :P

Edited by Felix von Agnu

:(

This really is a sad day. You were one of the first protectorates in the bloc, and what you represented as a pioneering red team alliance was something unmatched in uniqueness.

You can walk away proudly, knowing that you existed with integrity every step of the way. :) Edited by GearHead

[quote name='theArrowheadian' date='21 May 2010 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1274374237' post='2305305']
So you signed a treaty the day before disbanding?
[/quote]

We were already members of red Dawn and Red Dawn was informed of our disbandment 3 days ago, but as we hadnt announce we were still on the treaty

A few days ago I find out I get to be treatied to Dr. O, Duncan and the rest of the Zenith Gang, today I find out I can add anubis and nevermore's gang as well. while I'm sad to see you go, as an alliance, I'm excited to see you come, to one of MCXA's treaty partners, the wonderful alliance known as The Foreign Division. Hopefully this means I see you around more often.