Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1274353216' post='2304889']
With those particular advantages; make your alliance not worth allying with and force you to change and improve.

Or a more likely simply use it to keep you in line and fight your wars on your own for once. Make sure you do your own dirty work rather than using your alles to fight for you.
[/quote]

No disbandment? That hurt Shinra. :(

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='20 May 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1274352899' post='2304882']
We are happy with our FA choices. All our allies are solid and reliable. We know we can depend on them, and we will burn for them if necessary.
[/quote]

Dependable and reliable? Not words that come to mind for NATO. But I guess you gotta scrape back what you can of your old power base, even if it's just meatshields.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='20 May 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1274353354' post='2304893']
[/quote]

I guess he doesn't think he can win against us 1 on 1 with an unkillable army.

meh

[quote name='Letum' date='20 May 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1274353335' post='2304891']
While I am flattered at your declaration that you currently consider us worth allying with, I do not think the feeling is reciprocated towards your 600 slot army.
[/quote]

If you were not worth allying with then neither the NSO, NATO nor TPF would have done so.

And a 600 slot army is more a blunt instrument than any actual device which can be used to improve an alliance or its rulers. It can only be used to destroy or be used to threaten others with, it is not something which can or should be used to direct and control a alliance.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='20 May 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1274353354' post='2304893']
[/quote]

Force cannot be used to threaten your alliance with disbandment. As you proved in the Karma War most of your members will flee screaming into peace mode for fear of losing their tech and infra rather than fight a superior enemy, then recruit new nations to act as cannon fodder against those who are fighting you.

Edited by ShinRa

[quote name='LJ Scott' date='20 May 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1274353452' post='2304895']
Dependable and reliable? Not words that come to mind for NATO. But I guess you gotta scrape back what you can of your old power base, even if it's just meatshields.
[/quote]
You seem bitter, LJ. Yes, we are confident in our allies abilities. That worried about the Pacifican boogeyman you're already bringing out the 'power base' and 'meatshield' cards? Jealous you didn't get a treaty offer? :v:

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1274353732' post='2304897']
If you were not worth allying with then neither the NSO, NATO nor TPF would have done so.
[/quote]

Thank you. We certainly have a bunch of excellent friends.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='20 May 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1274351341' post='2304848']
We love you as well :wub:

So you won't be attacking us then, Thats too bad :(.

Now how about you sit on the sides while us adults have a talk? ^_^
[/quote]

Just thought I'd let you know that this kind of emoticon-laden mock baby talk isn't a particularly strong or clever method of responding to vitriol.

[quote name='Voytek' date='20 May 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1274354105' post='2304900']
Just thought I'd let you know that this kind of emoticon-laden mock baby talk isn't a particularly strong or clever method of responding to vitriol.
[/quote]
Indeed. Bless you for trying, silentkiller, but it's probably best to leave the smooth rebuttals to WC and Letum.

[quote name='Voytek' date='20 May 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1274354105' post='2304900']
[/quote]

I am sorry, I guess U mad's would have sufficed in this case, add in a few :smug: and we'll have a perfect response. o/ our Mk masters for teaching us the way of the Owf.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='20 May 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1274353781' post='2304898']
You seem bitter, LJ. Yes, we are confident in our allies abilities. That worried about the Pacifican boogeyman you're already bringing out the 'power base' and 'meatshield' cards? Jealous you didn't get a treaty offer? :v:
[/quote]

Bitter? More confused that you actually seem to believe what you're saying.

The Pacifican boogeyman can come if he likes. I think it's his turn to get back at me now anyways ;)

[quote name='LJ Scott' date='20 May 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1274354429' post='2304910']
Bitter? More confused that you actually seem to believe what you're saying.

The Pacifican boogeyman can come if he likes. I think it's his turn to get back at me now anyways ;)
[/quote]
We learnt a great lesson from the Karma war, the most valuable friends and allies are the ones that will back you with whatever they have, come what may. We have no want of fair weather friends, and we know that none of these alliances are fair weather friends, in fact quite the opposite. That is why we signed these treaties. We know that we can rely on their support should we need it. I'm sorry our choice of friends displeases you, but then we were never here to build our policies around pleasing you.

Thank you for the many kind comments and congratulations. It is a great day to be a Pacifican.

For those of you who seem less excited (i.e. ShinRa), let me ask you a question:

Do you like tea? I like tea. Usually earl grey double bergamot, with a touch of baby blood. Why don't you come over and drink tea with me? I will even ask the servers not to put baby blood in your tea, for I am a gentleman.

[quote name='Cortath' date='20 May 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1274356748' post='2304948']
Thank you for the many kind comments and congratulations. It is a great day to be a Pacifican.

For those of you who seem less excited (i.e. ShinRa), let me ask you a question:

Do you like tea? I like tea. Usually earl grey double bergamot, with a touch of baby blood. Why don't you come over and drink tea with me? I will even ask the servers not to put baby blood in your tea, for I am a gentleman.
[/quote]

Emperor Cortath serves tea with his guests at heart? :v:

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='Cortath' date='20 May 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1274356748' post='2304948']
Do you like tea? I like tea. Usually earl grey double bergamot, with a touch of baby blood.
[/quote]
ewww Cortath, the only thing that should go in a decent cup of Earl Grey is a slice of lemon :D

[quote name='Calderone' date='20 May 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1274357039' post='2304950']
Late to the party but my congrats to NPO for leaving terms. Its a long overdue start to a new era. Good luck to all except maybe silentkiller. :awesome:
[/quote]

I grow old waiting for the tech raid promised to me 10 months ago.

Thanks a lot Calderone, your well wishes are appreciated.

Edited by silentkiller